feature requests

Magic (2021) additional Hidden Planeswalker variant covers (#3 7 and onward) (Comic Book Forums)

• Magic (2021) additional Hidden Planeswalker variant covers (#3-7 and onward)

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 2, 2021 9:55:29 pm
  • Just like the listings for the hidden planeswalker variants for issues #1 and #2, I think issues #3-7 also need to be updated to reflect the hidden variants (additional B covers). For example, I think issue #3 had three covers that were hidden, the Jace, Tamiyo and Ral planeswalker covers, but only the Jace cover is shown.

Below are images for the Tamiyo or Ral covers:
    https://hanahancomics.com/collections/magic-the-gathering-mtg-1/products/180370?variant=39312478535763

Let me know if I'm misunderstanding something, but I also don't understand the difference between #1B and #1B-A (and #2B and #2B-A). If each polybagged edition could have 1 of 3 planeswalker covers, shouldn't there be 3 polygbagged cover listings for the B covers, and three non-polybagged cover listings for the B covers?
  • Posted: October 7, 2021 3:46:44 pm
  • Added the three hidden issues for 3 to 7

I combined 1B-A with 1B and 2B-A with 2B. These were just front/back of the same polybagged issue.

There is only one Planeswalker/Spark polybagged listing per issue as the content of the sealed polybag is unknown. If there was three to choose from, which one would the collector pick? (Schrödinger's Cat)

Last edited October 7, 2021 3:54:27 pm
  • Posted: October 10, 2021 8:59:34 pm
  • Exactly, thank you! I assume the series will keep doing this for future issues, but we'll see...
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 64 years, 124 days, 10 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Another Rainbow's Little Lulu Library Hard Cover # 10
  • Thru Black Holes Comix's Plain Loon's Cosmic House Issue nn - c
  • Marvel Comics's Star Wars: Vader Down Issue # 1zing pop
  • Starscreem Comics's The Clock Issue nn