feature requests

Superior Iron Man #1 and Infamous Iron Man #1 (Comic Book Forums)

• Superior Iron Man #1 and Infamous Iron Man #1

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 23, 2021 11:42:54 am
  • Comicbookrealm has Infamous Iron man #1 as the first appearance of the Tony Stark A.I. That is actually his third A.I. The first appearance of the Tony Stark A.I. Is in Superior Iron Man #1 according to marvels own website.

Last edited July 23, 2021 12:38:00 pm
  • Posted: July 23, 2021 5:23:24 pm
  • You are right this is the third A.I., but the version from Infamous Iron Man #1 is the most popular. I believe this is the version they made a Marvel legend of.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Anthony_Stark_(Third_A.I.)_(Earth-616)
  • Posted: July 23, 2021 5:30:54 pm
  • I get that. However, it should still be corrected. It’s akin to his red suit being the most popular version of his suit but the silver suit is actually his first.

Last edited July 23, 2021 5:36:40 pm
  • Posted: July 23, 2021 7:09:10 pm
  • this is something you can change yourself (click the button next to "Issue: #" in the right side preview box) there's a slew of things you can edit yourself.

Last edited July 23, 2021 7:34:21 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Giant-Size: The Incredible Hulk Issue # 1
  • DC Comics's Nightwing Issue # 113d
  • Marvel Comics's The Uncanny X-Men Issue # 483b
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 91b