feature requests

Superman: Man of Steel #17 (Comic Book Forums)

• Superman: Man of Steel #17

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 20, 2021 10:32:04 pm
  • I know that there were newsstand and direct sales for every title in that era but would it be possible to add a newsstand option for Man of Steel #17 since that's "the big one" from that set?
    "Trust & Discipline"
  • Posted: February 20, 2021 11:00:44 pm
  • I will if you can prove that there is a large difference in value. If not, then there is no reason to add it. If it cannot be added, another option for you is how i do it for the ones that we dont separate...

Here's a screen shot of my Spawn collection... Newsstand is use (N) in the Notes Section, if it was a Canadian Price Edition then I use (CDN) etc. I think you know where I'm going with it.

Last edited February 21, 2021 12:09:46 am
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: February 21, 2021 1:22:32 pm
  • Fair point. Generally anytime I see it; it's priced $20-$30 higher but the market, especially the online market, flips too much for it to make much of a difference. I appreciate your response and suggestion.
    "Trust & Discipline"
  • Posted: February 21, 2021 6:37:40 pm
  • Yeah selling for and sold are 2 very different things. The only Newsstands we separate are ones that either have a significant difference to the cover (i.e. 90's book the direct would be hologram and the ns printed in normal ink) or if there is a significant value difference between the direct and newsstand (which nowadays isn't that odd). That way our system doesn't get bogged down with thousands of different editions that all are valued the same.

Last edited February 21, 2021 6:38:42 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Yen Press's 15 Minutes Before We Really Date Soft Cover # 2
  • Feiwel & Friends's The Baker and the Bard TPB # 1
  • Marvel Comics's The Uncanny X-Men Issue # 459b
  • Marvel Comics's Web of Spider-Man Issue # 8b