feature requests

Amazing Spider Man Volume 1 Page 4 (Comic Book Forums)

• Amazing Spider -Man Volume 1 Page 4

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 2, 2021 12:55:33 am
  • Amazing Spider-Man Volume 1 Page 4

I experience great diffuculty opening this page loading it defaults to page 3 or 5 data.
    Happens with searches from within comicbookrealm or from google. Makes page 4 inaccessable.
  • Posted: February 2, 2021 1:06:38 am
  • what? I have NO idea what you are referencing here...what is page 4, from what, where, Eh?
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: February 2, 2021 2:43:00 am
  • I believe they are talking about

For Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 things have always been a little messy for me when trying to access any page from 4 to 7. A lot of times the issues don't load unless you click on the page number a second time.

As an example when I click on "Issues page # 5" I get the following
    No issues, but if I click it again, they show.

Hoping that is what they are talking about.
  • Posted: February 2, 2021 11:46:17 am
  • ahhh, ok

that happens on all the larger series, happens to me a lot. if it does that just click the page # again and itll pop up. I'm assuming because of all the variants it screws with the loading and it freezes, so easy enough fix, just click the page you want again...

the first time i read his request i thought he was messaging the wrong website, thinking he was reading digital comics and a page wouldnt load...

Last edited February 2, 2021 11:48:16 am
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Avengers: Twilight Issue # 5d
  • Marvel Comics's Avengers: Twilight Issue # 5e
  • Marvel Comics's Beware the Planet of the Apes Issue # 4
  • Mad Cave Studios's Love Me: A Romance Story Issue # 1b