feature requests

Covers are different (Comic Book Forums)

• Covers are different

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 9, 2021 6:07:44 am
  • I was checking my comic books against the photos you provide for that issue. I have done this before but i happened to notice on a lot of them they are not identical to yours it is usually the bar code area sometimes yours shows a bar code and mine will have a picture sometimes it is two different pictures. Sometimes it is the little square that says usa or canada or has like a letter m that is different sometimes. I know nothing about comics what is going on with thaose
  • Posted: January 10, 2021 7:50:59 am
  • They were printed for different reasons. Some are direct, some are newsstand, some are a different country, some are reprints. If the prices are all the same we currently list them under one grouping.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: January 10, 2021 4:21:37 pm
  • some are separated though, significant value difference or a difference in the cover (more then the barcode box) we typically list as a variant...Some (not many) did get added that dont meet that criteria but have since been stopped...what i mean by that is you may see some series that a couple canadian editions are separated, but not others...a long time ago we thought they were price variants, but they ended up just being the canadian editions with the cover price converted...so we stopped listing them separately...
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Spider-Man #234 2nd Print
    Strange Academy #1 5th Print
    Secret Wars #5 1:25 Variant Doom Cover
    Infamous Iron Man #3 2nd Print Doom Cover

3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 59 years, 3 days, 4 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Valiant Entertainment's Bloodshot Issue # 10d
  • Whitman's Donald Duck Issue # 237whitman-b
  • Ablaze Media's Kidz Hard Cover # 1
  • Dell Publishing Co.'s Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies Comics Issue # 18b