feature requests

Notti & Nyce (Comic Book Forums)

• Notti & Nyce

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 18, 2020 3:55:18 pm
  • Under Notti & Nyce comic series there are a mislabeled publishers Vol. 1 Was Done under Contraband and Vol.2 & all other specials where done under the name counterpoint.
  • Posted: November 18, 2020 4:50:47 pm
  • This is NOT mislabeled. I actually have the first 2 issues of Vol. 1, It says Contraband Comics on the front, back, and inside cover. The indicia does not list the publisher. And, no where on the comic inside or outside, mentions Counterpoint.
  • Posted: November 18, 2020 5:10:34 pm
  • Vol.1 your correct its under Contraband Vol.2 Is counterpoint. I never said vol.1 was mislabeled its Vol.2 that is Mislabeled as well as Notti & Nyce: Bikini Special One-Shot 2014 Contraband Comics its under counterpoint!
  • Posted: November 18, 2020 5:58:55 pm
  • Fixed.
  • Posted: November 18, 2020 6:01:14 pm
  • um that is the counterpart logo on volume 2...not contraband....i dont think hes correct

Last edited November 18, 2020 6:02:34 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Silver Surfer 16 - B.A. Mephisto Cover!
    Secret Wars #7 2nd Print - Virgin Doom Cover!
    Fantastic Four and Power Pack #4 Newsstand - Doom Cover!
    Thor #4 3rd Print - Galactus Cover
    Spawn #309 2nd Print - Gunslinger Cover
  • Posted: November 18, 2020 6:04:35 pm
  • wait...is he saying that they were Contraband...it isnt worded right, very unclear lol
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Silver Surfer 16 - B.A. Mephisto Cover!
    Secret Wars #7 2nd Print - Virgin Doom Cover!
    Fantastic Four and Power Pack #4 Newsstand - Doom Cover!
    Thor #4 3rd Print - Galactus Cover
    Spawn #309 2nd Print - Gunslinger Cover
  • Posted: November 18, 2020 6:15:31 pm
  • thank you for comprehending what i was say Vengeance and getting that fixed next can the bikini specials be consolidated into one sector since it is the same run after all its a active run still? It started in 2014 and current annual run.
  • Posted: November 19, 2020 12:10:46 am
  • No problem. I'll merge the 2015 into the series, prob won't get to this til the weekend. And, looks like all the 2014 issues were published specifically for San Diego Comic Con, so I'll renumber all the 2014 issues as 2014SDCC-A, 2014SCDD-B, etc.

Would be easier to identify these issues, if Counterpoint put the years or some other identifiable number on these covers. Brick wall
  • Posted: November 19, 2020 12:25:05 am
  • I would leave them alone and just imput the transferring ones into it as A,B,C so on and so on,the years released can be edited after the shell has been created also the are some that are duplicates so some may be deleted as well, they definitely didn't make it easy to catalogue.
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 58 years, 184 days, 12 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Ahoy Comics's Edgar Allan Poe's Snifter of Blood Issue # 2
  • Vault Comics's I Walk With Monsters Issue # 1
  • Oni Press's Rick And Morty: Ever After Issue # 2b
  • Conundrum Press's To Know You're Alive Soft Cover # 1