feature requests

Battle of the Planets (Comic Book Forums)

• Battle of the Planets

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 26, 2020 9:01:30 am
  • Hello,
    I noticed Battle of the Planets published by Top Cow from 2002 to 2004 is under vol.2 but the inside cover says vol.1.
  • Posted: September 26, 2020 6:53:48 pm
  • In our system it is labeled as Volume 2 because Volume 1 was under a different publisher...the indica in the book says Volume 1 because it is the 1st volume under that publisher...

We follow the indica for naming the different series, but not the volumes because many of them are wrong, some are out of order, some arent labeled...so we label our own volumes based on the name, so it is easier for the community to find their specific series, and so the community knows that there could be potential volumes prior to that specific publishers volume...

Last edited September 26, 2020 6:54:48 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 34
  • Amaze Ink/Slave Labor Graphics's Egg Story Soft Cover # 1
  • Andrews McMeel Publishing's Full of Myself: A Graphic Memoir About Body Image Soft Cover # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Rise of the Powers of X Issue # 3i