feature requests

Venom #1 (2018 series vol. 4) KRS variants two duplicate listings (Comic Book Forums)

• Venom #1 (2018 series vol. 4) KRS variants - two duplicate listings

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 21, 2020 10:13:02 pm
  • I believe that #1KRS (currently listed with a value of $35) and #1Unknown/KRS-C (currently listed with a value of $50) should be combined. I'm not sure what the correct value should be considering these had different values.

Similarly, I think that the listings for #1Sad Lemon (currently listed with a value of $75) and #1Unknown/KRS-D (currently listed with a value of $40) should be combined.

Let me know if I'm mistaken. To confirm, if I own one of these duplicate listings (the #1Unknown/KRS-D) and it gets combined, does this transfer to the updated listing, or do I need to re-enter it manually?
  • Posted: July 1, 2020 8:58:46 pm
  • fixed

and you get moved over, though it may take a day or two...unsure on the length of time, just know you moved over...but double check anyways in a day or two...

https://comicbookrealm.com/series/52312/463031/marvel-comics-venom-vol-4-issue-1krs-b/1

Last edited July 1, 2020 8:59:03 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Coldfact Comic Group's Coldfact Comics Issue # 9
  • Book Palace's Complete Comet Jet-Ace Logan Stories Hard Cover # 1
  • Dark Horse Comics's Goon: Them That Don't Stay Dead Issue # 1
  • Marvel Comics's X-Force Issue # 50