feature requests

Venom 25 Vol 4 Cvr Pricing errors (Comic Book Forums)

• Venom 25 Vol 4 Cvr Pricing errors

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 27, 2020 7:44:31 pm
  • I am not following. For instance 25D says cover price of $6, value of $40. I just looked at some completed listings on eBay and the last 4 sales were $40, $42, $38, $42.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: May 28, 2020 7:14:31 am
  • I verified the UPC we have on the D cover is correct. The second to last number is a 4 which means it was the 4th comic to get assigned a UPC. We order by UPC when available, so what we have is correct.

You cannot compare how we organize comics to competitors, especially when the competitors just add the comics in the order they are made aware of and not with any logic.

The only way we would change this is if there is like a picture of all covers in the back of a comic (like Zenescope does) that says what we have as the D cover is really the X cover.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: May 28, 2020 6:01:27 pm
  • Does the cover match the description? If so it is fine as is.

If you have another missing comic that needs to be a new post.

• Posted: May 28, 2020 6:39:08 pm
  • Also people need to remember that recently (last couple years) we pulled out the store/con variants and labeled them differently so the community can more easily find their books...not all the letters (1b, 1c, 1d...are going to be in exact order if a store variant was upc'd in the middle there)...example you have 1, 1b, 1c, then 1d is the midtown variant, 1e...we now go 1, 1b, 1c, 1d, 1midtown...so the previous E is now D only because the store variant was pulled out...which definately makes it easier when theres 600 variants for every book nowadays lol...

Last edited May 28, 2020 6:42:34 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: May 29, 2020 12:22:14 am
  • Thank you guys for the insight on how numbering works.
  • Posted: May 29, 2020 12:05:53 pm
  • If only these guys could "do there job", then they wouldn't have to "bust peoples b-alls".

Last edited May 29, 2020 12:06:14 pm
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: May 29, 2020 1:28:10 pm
  • dough boy said:
    Does the cover match the description? If so it is fine as is.

If you have another missing comic that needs to be a new post.
    The cover to 25E is in 25I.
  • Posted: May 29, 2020 2:15:05 pm
  • Covers have been reset, go ahead and submit correct covers

I think a bunch of covers have been submitted to the wrong listing...

Last edited May 29, 2020 3:29:04 pm

• Posted: May 29, 2020 9:01:58 pm
  • Canuck said:
    Covers have been reset, go ahead and submit correct covers

I think a bunch of covers have been submitted to the wrong listing...
    I was able to submit 25I but 25E is causing me sizing problems. Maybe because it's a wraparound?
  • Posted: May 29, 2020 9:41:32 pm
  • resave the file as a .jpeg and click yes when it prompts about transparency...if its already a jpeg save as gif...then back to a jpeg

Last edited May 29, 2020 9:43:19 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: May 29, 2020 9:51:28 pm
  • Or upload to tinypng.com and it will reduce it.

• Posted: May 30, 2020 10:39:18 am
  • I got it added along with correcting a bunch of covers submitted to the wrong listing.
    Also added a few new ones.

15 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Killer Comics's Crucifix Executioner Issue # 5
  • IDW Publishing's Dungeons & Dragons: Saturday Morning Adventures 2 Issue # 3b
  • DC Comics's Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom Hard Cover # 1
  • DC Comics's The Flash Issue # 7c