feature requests

Marvel | Spider Gwen #1 | #1ComicKings Corrected vs. Recalled Issue Cover (Comic Book Forums)

• Marvel | Spider-Gwen #1 | #1ComicKings Corrected vs. Recalled Issue Cover

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 1, 2020 3:58:13 pm
  • ISSUE: Marvel | Spider-Gwen #1 | #1ComicKings Corrected vs. Recalled Issue

COMMENT #1 (Main): I think the cover pic that's posted for this entry shows the *Recalled* version of this comic -- if recalledcomics.com is correct. The difference between the Recalled & Corrected covers is documented on link below. Unfortunately, I don't have a high-res image of the Recalled cover, but I'll try to track one down.

COMMENT #2 (Related Topic -- Will post this to Missing Issues forum): I'm not sure what CBR policy is regarding Recalled vs. Corrected variants (should there be a Search function for Forum?). I'll make separate request to ADD the recalled version as a separate entry, since it has a higher price point (though rarity makes it hard to verify price/value). Then the existing cover pic could be linked to that entry.

CBR SERIES LINK: https://comicbookrealm.com/series/38515/0/marvel-comics-spider-gwen-vol-1

RECALLED COMICS LINK: http://www.recalledcomics.com/Spider-Gwen1PortacioRecalled.php
  • Posted: February 3, 2020 11:54:43 am
  • I think I've got it taken care of, including adding the corrected version. I'm really guessing on the pricing of the recalled version, because there is almost no information on recalled copies that are not graded.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Avengers: Twilight Issue # 1 - 3rd print
  • Oni Press's Jill and the Killers Issue # 4b
  • Artists Writers & Artisans's U & I  Issue # 3
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 91b