feature requests

Lady Death The Reckoning Revised, TPB #1, Chaos! Comics (Comic Book Forums)

• Lady Death The Reckoning - Revised, TPB #1, Chaos! Comics

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 22, 2019 3:18:57 am
  • COMMENT-
    I'm confused on this one, perhaps I'm not the only one. This might be the wrong cover or it might be listed in the wrong Lady Death run as there is another run titled "Lady Death: The Reckoning". However that run is listed as (2014) Coffin Comics.

Comparing the lady Death Listing and the Indica in my copy of "Lady Death The Reckoning - Revised"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Details--------------The Listing Details--------------My Copy/Indica
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TPB-----------------#1 - 2nd Print---------------Revised Edition First Printing

Cover Date:------Sept '96 -----------------------Sept '95
    (The Cover Dates on the eBay listings range from 1994, 1995 & 1997)

Cover Price: (SAME)--$12.95-----------------$12.95

ISBN/UPC: (SAME)---0964226081----------0964226081

Variant of:----------------TPB # 1----------------N/A

About:---------2nd Print Revised Edition-----Revised Edition 1st Printing

This looks odd in the listing also. It shows the 2nd Printing occuring 1-1/2 years after the 3rd Printing.
    TPB #1 1st Printing Jul '94
    TPB #1 2nd Printing Sep '96
    TPB #1 3rd Printing Mar '95

After digging around I found the Cover and ISBN for my book""Lady Death The Reckoning - Revised" listed as a TPB in the listing for:

Lady Death
    Vo;. 1 (1994-1997) Chaos! Comics, TPBs
    #1 - 2nd Print

CBR SERIES LINK-
    https://comicbookrealm.com/series/8295/0/chaos-comics-lady-death-vol-1

CBR SERIES 2nd LINK ("IF" it needs to be moved)-
    Lady Death: The Reckoning (but this listing shows a 2014 Date, 19 years after the date in my books Indica.

Did I mention I'm confused?

Any help with this as well as my head back on straight is greatly appreciated.

Best regards and much thanks, Ken (aka Lazy Bones)
  • Posted: December 25, 2019 1:39:54 pm
  • You're confused...I don't know anything about this series so imagine how I feel Brick wall

Just simplify your post to what needs to be done (no history lesson Smile )

If you have knowledge of these books I trust what you are telling us is right, we rely on users help to get things done the right way.

Chances are it needs to be moved, so if you can find out to where great, we just don't want to have to move dozens of books around if we don't have to.

So, just simplify what needs to be done and repost a missing post.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 55 years, 42 days, 15 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Dark Horse Comics's Aliens vs Predator: Thicker Than Blood Issue # 2
  • After-Shock Comics's Descendent TPB # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Guardians of the Galaxy Issue # 1d
  • Marvel Comics's Oz: The Complete Collection Soft Cover # 1