feature requests

THE INFINITY GAUNTLET #3 /Bloodstrike #3 (Comic Book Forums)

• THE INFINITY GAUNTLET #3 /Bloodstrike #3

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 11, 2019 9:30:31 pm
  • It shows 2 versions, one with 50 years (with Cap) in bottom left. Other one is a Not for resale in bottom left. I have one with a UPC / scan bar in bottom left. Is this needed to be added or just use the Cap/50 years one for mine?

Bloodstrike #3 missing to where I cant add to my collection. Thanks!
  • Posted: October 16, 2019 10:01:14 am
  • Anyone know the answer to this?
  • Posted: October 16, 2019 12:25:27 pm
  • You have the newsstand version of Infinity Gauntlet, at this time we do not recognize the difference of direct v newsstand when it comes to pricing so we list one or the other. Just make a note of what version you have in the notes section when adding it to your collection. And yes some books we do have both listed as this was done prior to us stopping and rethinking the direction we need to take with these.

Hmmm...not sure where Bloodstrike #3 went, but I just added to the series.

"Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: October 16, 2019 2:33:54 pm
  • Thanks! Before I make another post kinda similar??? but I have an vol 2 x-men 1 in my possession that is a wrap around cover featuring cyclops/wolverine/iceman on the front with a marvel comics logo in top right (no barcode or anniverssary stuff in corner). The back side is colussus/pys/gambit/rogue with the #1 oct $3.95 on back side. I dont see that on there, is that considered the same as one of the other variants? If so which one because i have the 2 individual ones with the front featuring these sides individually. (if that makes sense) lol sorry....just getting back into comic book collecting and logging my old stuff.
  • Posted: October 16, 2019 4:16:05 pm
  • I believe the cover is 1E or 1F, double click the cover image to open it and see the full cover.

Last edited October 16, 2019 4:16:43 pm
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Dark Horse Comics's Helen of Wyndhorn Issue # 2c
  • Dada Gumbo Press's History and Techniques of Surrealism Issue nn
  • IDW Publishing's In Perpetuity Soft Cover # 1
  • Ben and Don Chin's Overload Issue # 5