feature requests

Valiant Comics (Comic Book Forums)

• Valiant Comics

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 11, 2019 5:32:28 pm
  • i do not see any issue #1's that have those as variants...they are not variants of the issue 1, they are the preview...came out most likely a week prior to the 1st prints being released...they are correctly listed as a retailer preview, becuase that was exactly what they were...if they were released after the #1, then you would be correct, but these are the other way around.

Unless there is something i am missing (please let me know if i'm not understanding your request properly), these will stay as is.

Last edited August 11, 2019 5:35:41 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: August 11, 2019 7:55:17 pm
  • Yeah, that is not this issue. This is a Vol. 1 vs. Vol. 2 thing. Valiant comics did not have preview issues. When the company was relaunched as Acclaim comics, they all had the Retailer Review Copies (which are just B&W versions of the #1 issue.)

So, for example the preview that is listed for Bloodshot (Vol. 1) https://comicbookrealm.com/series/5957/0/-bloodshot-vol-1 does not exist.

It is already correctly listed as Bloodshot (Vol. 2) #1C https://comicbookrealm.com/series/7358/0/acclaim-comics-bloodshot-vol-2

The 8 series in the first posting all have this issue. The original Valiant series (1992) don't have a preview. The Acclaim relaunch (1997) do.

Hopefully that is easier to follow.

Last edited August 11, 2019 7:55:36 pm
  • Posted: August 11, 2019 9:34:38 pm
  • oh ok...i see...i fixed them all except eternal warrior and Shadowman the last one...those ones dont have a counterpart, so if you can clarify those that would be great.
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: August 12, 2019 6:40:55 pm
  • wait...its a different cover all together on the shadowman...please confirm this part and i will gladly change it...I'm just concerned to delete a books that belongs (though it may be in the wrong place).

Eternal warriors is done, go ahead and submit that scan...
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: August 12, 2019 7:11:59 pm
  • Man, I forgot everything since I last deep dived all this.

The preview listed under Shadowman Vol. 3 is incorrect. It is for Vol. 2, but issue #16 for some reason, where it already listed correctly as 16C.

Again, I thank you for your time.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Deadpool Issue # 41b
  • DC Comics's Green Arrow Issue # 10
  • Amphibia Comics's Newt Issue # 2
  • David Heath Jr.'s No Sex Issue # 18