feature requests

Final Crisis: Revelations #2 and #5 (Comic Book Forums)

• Final Crisis: Revelations #2 and #5

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 2, 2019 10:35:14 am
  • Hello. I am working on adding my collection, and I noticed a couple covers in Final Crisis: Revelations are mixed up. #2 "Character Cover" shows the image for the Story Sliver Cover, and #2B "Story Sliver Cover" shows the image for the Character Cover. Looks like the same issue also applies to Final Crisis: Revelations #5 and #5B.
  • Posted: June 2, 2019 12:31:25 pm
  • FYI
    You can do this correction yourself
    Click the box next to "Issue" and your in
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: June 3, 2019 10:10:19 am
  • I had already tried that before I made this post, but I couldn't figure out how to swap the cover images around. I don't want to just edit the text in the "About" box in the issue Details. Currently issues #1, 2, 3, 4, 5 are described as "character cover" and issues #1b, 2b, 3b, 4b, and 5b are described as "story sliver cover". But the cover images for 2 & 2b and 5 & 5b are swapped around and don't match the description.

If I just edited the text in the "About" box, then the character covers would be 1, 2b, 3, 4, and 5b, and the story sliver covers would be 1b, 2, 3b, 4b, and 5. And that is just confusing.
  • Posted: June 3, 2019 10:42:59 am
  • I Reset covers, go ahead and submit scans

Last edited June 3, 2019 10:43:11 am
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: June 9, 2019 10:42:35 am
  • I've been busy working overtime all week, and I just finally just got the chance to resubmit covers. Somebody beat me to 5b, but I just resubmitted the covers for 2, 2b, and 5. Thanks for your help!
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Eugene Comics Guild's Guilded Edges Issue # 3
  • Rebellion's Judge Dredd Megazine Issue # 466
  • Pronto Comics's Manganation Issue # 1
  • DC Comics's The Return Of Superman: 30th Anniversary Special Issue # 1h