feature requests

Correction needed for Slingers (1998 1999) (Comic Book Forums)

• Correction needed for Slingers (1998-1999)

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 29, 2018 1:00:12 pm
  • The issue that you have listed as issue 1 has 00141 as its 5-digit issue identifier in the UPC code. The issue that you have listed as issue 1D has 00111 as its 5-digit issue identifier in the UPC code. I.e. they need to be switched around.

Incidentally, all 4 issues are marked as ‘Variant Collector’s Edition!’ on the cover. Interesting…
  • Posted: December 5, 2018 11:01:03 am
  • We really dont follow the barcode numbering, only because circumstances like this where all issues were 1:1 and there really isnt an ABCD besides the barcode number. If we as mods dont own the books (let alone look at the barcodes for every book) then we have no clue which variant goes in which order. As long as all are there are easy find, and figure out your specific book, that is the goal...at the same time i do not want obvious cover B in the cover A spots.

So i guess what i am saying is...not all will be in a proper order (especially with newer variants where we renamed the numbering completely to be more user friendly)

For this instance if you can give me the proper order i will change it around...but you need to lay these fixes out for us with as much info as possible. We have too many requests to do all the research ourselves. Members bring us the info and we swap it around as requested...

Make a new post...because i have responded to this one.
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    ----------
    CGC Recently Returned
    Amazing Spider-Man #300 Newsstand- 1st app Venom (full) (5.5)
    Marvel Super Heroes #8 Newsstand - 1st Squirrel Girl (9.6)

Recent Pick-Ups
    Taco Bell/Avengers #1: Taco Bell Promo
    Uncanny X-Men #213: Marvel Legends Reprint
    Marvel Heroes Flip Mag #4: 1st Maria Hill
    Marvel Heroes Flip Mag #6: 1st Winter Soldier
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 48 years, 316 days, 7 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Image Comics's Bitter Root Issue # 2
  • D.C. Thomson & Co.'s Commando: For Action and Adventure Issue # 3340
  • Marvel Comics's Invincible Iron Man Issue # 1legacy-b
  • Dark Horse Comics's Quantum Age: From the World of Black Hammer Issue # 5b