feature requests

Triumphant Unleashed (Comic Book Forums)

• Triumphant Unleashed

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 20, 2018 10:19:19 pm
  • Couple of errors on the uploaded covers.

The Current pic for your 0 issue is actually the "0c" issue's cover "white variant" 80,000 print run.

The Current pic for your 0b issue is actually the "0" regular cover. And not the "red variant of 5000 print run"

I have and can upload the correct 0b "Red Logo variant" once you swap the other two.
  • Posted: December 5, 2018 12:42:44 pm
  • cover reset

go ahead and submit the proper cover scans

https://comicbookrealm.com/series/16846/0/triumphant-comics-triumphant-unleashed-mini
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: December 25, 2018 2:33:01 am
  • Since the original poster had not uploaded any after a month, I went ahead and uploaded 2 of them. I can only find a thumbnail image of the red logo variant. Either I don't own it or the scan got lost in a hard drive crash.
    I uploaded the images based upon the text box descriptions.
    It should be noted that the "#0" (without a letter by the number) has a $2.50 cover price. It was not "Free" as indicated. The white logo version was free. I can't read the price box on the red logo variant because my image is too small.

This page shows everything that exists.
    http://www.angelfire.com/comics/triumphant/Unleashed/Triumphant_Unleashed.html

The prices may need to be reviewed. They may be crossed up, but I'm not sure if it really matters since demand for these is so low.

Last edited December 25, 2018 2:36:16 am
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Gambit Issue # 2
  • Marvel Comics's Rise of the Powers of X Issue # 3f
  • Udon Entertainment's Street Fighter & Friends: 2017 Swimsuit Special Issue # 2017f
  • Studio Brie Comix's The Clique Issue # 2