• Witchblade #100

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 18, 2018 5:33:02 pm
  • fixed...same book

https://comicbookrealm.com/series/5918/0/witchblade
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: August 19, 2018 9:32:00 am
  • It's not fixed. There are only 4 versions of this variant. Gold/Blue foil color, RRP and VIP sketch.

You only removed one duplicate.
    Biggest Michael Turner cover collection on site.
  • Posted: August 19, 2018 9:52:18 am
  • Those look like variants to me, one logo is gold one is green.

If you can confirm i will remove one.

Last edited August 19, 2018 9:53:02 am
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: August 19, 2018 4:43:22 pm
  • 1st of all...this is NOT your post...You have 2 messages...sorry for the exuberant amount of work. This is the 1st time you have provided ANY kind of information for this book. The fact that you had to "double back" on any posts i facilitated means that there simply wasnt enough info..I apologize but that is not my issue. Make sure from now on you are more clear in YOUR posts, and please do not respond on other peoples posts when we are in this specific forum, If you wish to make a separate or even same request, please post a new thread.

Last edited August 19, 2018 4:47:40 pm
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: August 19, 2018 5:30:39 pm
  • I know, I had that coming.

No, not my post, but I made a post for the same issue and deleted it after seeing he made one first.

Sorry if you got offended Zombie, but I had Doughboy fix my requests. I simply cannot sit back and have you say I provided minimal info when my posts are more detailed than majority.
  • Posted: August 19, 2018 7:04:22 pm
  • Guys...goosfraba. Everyone needs to realize that if we are given partial information it takes time to research and we can miss things.

The simple thing to say would be along the lines of "A & C are the same cover, and one should be deleted and the rest renumbered".

I am guessing back in the day it was added as a promo because it says that on the cover but then it started being called RRP.

Is this what is being asked?
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: August 19, 2018 8:04:28 pm
  • Trust me sir, I am fully aware of what minimal info can do and I'm not about wasting people's time. Injecting ones arrogance CAN waste a lot of that.

The variant was issued through the Diamond Retailers Summit. RRP is being thrown around loosely now, so in all fairness we can leave one as "Promo" and leave out the RRP. But the remaining fact is, we have two of the same cover.

One needs to be deleted. Thanks Dough for being the one to not take the "superior than thou" approach.
  • Posted: August 19, 2018 8:36:36 pm
  • I removed A and renumbered (because C's image looked clearer).

If you go back and look at what AZ said he said it appears that both covers are different (one looked yellow, one looked green). So then he just asked for confirmation (again, big site, lots to do).

You can skip the commentary and just provide the answer and things will go a lot smoother...we generally have no opinions when it comes to corrections needed and typically defer to the research provided. In this case we didn't have anything provided other than a question that they appeared the same.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
14 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Black Widow and Hawkeye Issue # 2d
  • Yen Press's I Kept Pressing the 100-Million-Year Button and Came Out on Top Soft Cover # 5
  • DC Black Label's John Constantine: Hellblazer - Dead In America Issue # 4b
  • Marvel Comics's Ultimate Black Panther Issue # 3b