feature requests

Batman (2011 New 52) #5B (Comic Book Forums)

• Batman (2011 -- New 52) #5B

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 19, 2018 12:05:22 pm
  • So, this is shown in my "On the Move" report to be going UP to $5.

It was $15. I don't see how a) a book can go UP from $15 to $5 or b) how a 1:25 Batman book can be $5 when all the other 1:25 books from the same point in time (issues #3-15) all have 1:25 covers from a low of $10 to a high of $28.

I think someone miss-typed a value when they did some updating.
  • Posted: January 19, 2018 7:33:17 pm
  • i updated it...i clicked save too fast, it was supposed to be going down to $5 but i saved at $4 so thats why it has green arrows...the sales of the book were awefully low...Selling at $5 no higher...We go by sales data, not what people post them at...If you go do your own research, this book is not selling where the others are...all the values that you see changed were all researched individually so they are correct as of the day i did them.

and FYI i double and triple checked sales data for that particular book, becuase i thought the same thing...

Also if you noticed the entire new 52 run has gone significantly down...some waay more than others. But the numbers are correct, if i start to see bigger sales i will update it again in the future, but at this point...thats actually whats people are paying for it.

Last edited January 19, 2018 7:38:38 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Image Comics's Feral Issue # 1bird city-b
  • Kodansha Comics's How I Met My Soulmate Soft Cover # 2
  • DC Comics's Sinister Sons Issue # 1f
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine Issue # 43 - 2nd print