feature requests

True Brides' Experiences (Comic Book Forums)

• True Brides' Experiences

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 12, 2017 8:25:37 am
  • Hello. I have scans of True Brides' Experiences (1954-1956) published by Harvey. In the indicia, all issues are titled True Brides' Experiences (with the apostrophe after the s in Brides). Except for #7, the cover also uses this plural title. (Number 7 omits the apostrophe.) None of the issues use the current title in the comicbookrealm (which is True Bride's Experiences.) Thanks!
    M
  • Posted: December 12, 2017 4:34:01 pm
  • fixed
    If you have better scans than the ones we have I can reset the "grey box" issues or you can jst click on the box and submit your scan
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: December 12, 2017 6:49:34 pm
  • Thanks! I don't see any grey boxes for the covers of True Brides' Experiences. Are there any particular issues where you would like larger scans? Or are there any particular sizes where I should always resubmit if I have a larger scan? Thanks, again!--main
    M
  • Posted: December 12, 2017 7:16:41 pm
  • When you go to the series you look by the issue number, you'll see a box, it will be either blue or grey, if you click on the grey box it will ask if you want to add a image. Just go from there. Grey boxes are cover images added when the requirement was 500 pixel high...now we ask for 700.
    If you add them this way though you don't receive credit for them (I think) so if you want credit for them I would have to reset them (boxes go pink)..then you get credit.
    I just don't want to reset them if you don't have a better scan.
    If you have better scans let me know issue numbers to reset

Last edited December 12, 2017 7:21:33 pm

• Posted: December 14, 2017 4:34:23 pm
  • Hi, Canuck.

If you reset them, I can upload clean cover images (>700px high) for 8, 12 and 14. My other images are not clean.

all good things,

main
    M
  • Posted: December 14, 2017 5:46:39 pm
  • Okay, I'll reset them now.

6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 47
  • DC Comics's Knight Terrors: Knocturnal Creatures Hard Cover # 1
  • Viz Media's Mimi's Tales of Terror Hard Cover # 1
  • DC Comics's Superman/Batman Issue # 8