feature requests

Marvel Comics Amazing Spider Man vol. 3 #15xposure c variant (Comic Book Forums)

• Marvel Comics - Amazing Spider-Man vol. 3 #15xposure-c variant

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 9, 2017 10:11:33 pm
  • Marvel Comics
    Amazing Spider-Man vol. 3 (2014-2015)
    variant 15xposure-c (April 2015)

I can't confirm that there is a third variant. 15xposure-a and -b are color and b&w covers that connect with Spider-Gwen #1, but I can't confirm that there is a third version of this.

Marvel Comics
    Spider-Gwen vol.1 (2015)
    #1xposure-c & -d.

I believe these are the same as #1xposure-a and -b. These are the matching covers to the above mentioned ASM #15 variants.
  • Posted: August 23, 2017 7:05:00 pm
  • I can't find any information on this, but our site says that two of them are owned. Therefore, it can't just be deleted.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Harley Quinn Issue # 38e
  • DC Comics's Power Girl Issue # 7
  • IDW Publishing's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Saturday Morning Adventures - April Special Issue # 1
  • Dark Horse Comics's The Oddly Pedestrian Life of Christopher Chaos Issue # 8b