feature requests

Robyn Hood I Love NY (Comic Book Forums)

• Robyn Hood I Love NY

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 21, 2017 2:52:34 pm
  • Issue #1, covers E, F, and G are incorrect. The coloring book is listed as cover E here, when in fact it's listed on the book as "RHNY01CLR". Cover F is actually E, and cover G is cover F. Hope that makes sense.
    Issue #5 is missing listings for covers E, F, G and H.
  • Posted: April 24, 2017 5:20:35 pm
  • Issue #9 has a listing missing for covers E and F.
  • Posted: April 24, 2017 5:21:40 pm
  • Issue #1 is missing a listing for the Gallery Edition and the Showcase Edition.

Last edited April 25, 2017 9:56:33 pm
  • Posted: April 29, 2017 5:45:19 pm
  • Okay, your first mistake was replying to your own post, as I mod I see a reply and assume it has been taken care of.

from what I can tell the covers are correct...so start another post for the 1st issues and post covers so I can compare, if they don't have the letter for each variant on the cover does it really matter where we list them? I know the regular covers do have letters so those are correct.
    Also is it because we don't do a 1A cover so is that why or lettering is off?
    I don't collect these so by posting as much info as you can will help us fix this.

Issue #9 variants are added
    Or post links that we can get info from.

Thanks.

Last edited April 29, 2017 5:59:49 pm
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Titan Comics's Dark Souls: The Willow King Issue # 1b
  • Oni Press's Nacelleverse Issue # 0 - 2nd printing
  • Titan Comics's Rebel Moon: House of the Bloodaxe Issue # 2e
  • Marvel Comics's Star Wars Issue # 45b