feature requests

Anne Rice's The Witching Hour (Millennium Publications) (Comic Book Forums)

ComicBookRealm.com's Exclusive Amazing Spider-Man #1 is here! - Get it Now!

Our latest exclusive cover has been on the bucketlist since day one. The stars aligned and we are pleased to offer it to you. Please consider getting one to help continue funding ComicBookRealm.com and keeping it going for years to come!  Buy Now!

Author Anne Rice's The Witching Hour (Millennium Publications)
Posted: February 28, 2017 1:06:51 pm
Comic Book Realm has this book with 13 issues having been published.
As far as I know there was only 5 issues published. I bought them as they came out and it was stopped at issue 5.
Also according to Comic Vine and Wikipedia , listed under Millennium, both shows only 5 issues being published.
I know Overstreet shows 13 but we know that sometimes they fake entries to catch copyright infractions.
Posted: April 18, 2017 10:01:23 pm
all fixed...nice spot

https://comicbookrealm.com/series/19579/0/millennium-publishing-anne-rices-the-witching-hour
Is it true what I've heard, Benjamin? That when Johnny Storm died -- valiantly facing an endless army... Is it true that you -- surrounded by crying children -- weeping at the inevitable death of your close comrade and friend... Is it true? Is it true that you just...watched? How very brave.
~ Doctor Doom ~

World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 46 years, 64 days, 19 hours of Run Time

Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home

Join World Community Grid today!

CBR App on Android
CBR App on Android

ComicBookRealm.com Exclusive #1

Newest Covers
  • SQP Inc's Fastner & Larson's Little Black Book Soft Cover # 3
  • Marvel Comics's Marvel Team-Up Issue # 63whitman
  • Valiant Entertainment's Shadowman Issue # 4b
  • Marvel Comics's The Avengers Issue # 3
Cool Statues
Recently Rated
DC Comics's Batman Issue # 410