feature requests

Action Comics #1 1988 Reprint [50 Cent White Box Edition] (Comic Book Forums)

• Action Comics #1 - 1988 Reprint [50 Cent White Box Edition]

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 31, 2009 6:06:25 pm
  • This was released in 1988 when Action Comics went to a weekly title. I'll get a scan later when I get a working scanner. My scanner and Windows 7 don't like each other.
  • Posted: December 31, 2009 6:29:14 pm
  • OOO! OOO!!

Look in my profile's "pics" area under "Action Comics #1?". I may have that certain issue scanned(front & back cover).

I lack the knowledge of posting images,Brick wall so you can borrow the picture.

Last edited December 31, 2009 6:30:45 pm
    Pick-ups this month
    ?

On the way...
    The Avengers (Vol. 1) #58
    Silver Surfer (Vol. 1) #2
    Crisis on Infinite Earths DC/Wal-Mart 100-pg Giant

Submitted/Back from CGC...
    ?

• Posted: December 31, 2009 7:21:09 pm
  • OK to post picks in the forum heres what you do.

If you use Firefox simpley right click the image then click "copy image location" like I did with your Avatar below highlight what gets pasted which is this http://comicbookrealm.com/images/avatars/7588285.jpg and click the "image" button at the bottom of the post your making.

Internet expoler just upload the image to your pics section in you profile, click on the pick and underneath the pic is 2 tabs that say in red "Details" and next to that "Linking" click linking it will give you three options for posts you want the bottom one that says IMG Code: forums, etc then all you have to do is copy and past the code in the box below that like this and your pick is there

The other two are for Instant Messages & in the Chat room and if you ever need to come back to this post it will be on my profiles Answers to your question block for future use. Cool
    What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine Too. If you shake my hand better count your fingers!

• Posted: December 31, 2009 7:25:40 pm
  • Thanx, Rattle! Happy New Year to you!Very Happy

Last edited December 31, 2009 7:52:03 pm
    Pick-ups this month
    ?

On the way...
    The Avengers (Vol. 1) #58
    Silver Surfer (Vol. 1) #2
    Crisis on Infinite Earths DC/Wal-Mart 100-pg Giant

Submitted/Back from CGC...
    ?

• Posted: December 31, 2009 8:22:33 pm
  • you too bookwoirm
    What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine Too. If you shake my hand better count your fingers!

6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Jay Garrick: The Flash Issue # 6
  • Schanes & Schanes's Robin Hood Issue nn
  • Artists Writers & Artisans's U & I  Issue # 3b
  • Wizard Press's Wizard Special Edition: Image Issue nn