feature requests

Archie Comics Group Betty & Veronica: Friends Forever Sleepover (Comic Book Forums)

• Archie Comics Group - Betty & Veronica: Friends Forever -Sleepover

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 15, 2024 11:01:39 pm
  • Publisher - Archie Comics Group
    Series Title / CBR Link - B&V:FF-S
    Issue(s) - #1 Stadium
    Release Date - March 2024
    Cover Price/Exclusive Cost - $14.99
    Store Exclusive Variant Link - Stadium Comics

So looking into this comic, the cover shown on Stadium D is the metal cover (bottom blacked out) of the Go Gos Homage while the one needing to be added has the all blue cover without the bottom blackout section.

Looking further Stadium B and C are the same book as there doesn't appear to be a virgin variant that isn't the metal version (pricing on B and C would be off also). Seen Here.

I hope this all makes sense. If not, let me know and I will try to do a better job of clarifying.
  • Posted: April 16, 2024 11:36:35 am
  • I think I got it fixed and added the missing.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 73 years, 38 days, 10 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Amazing Things Press's All-New Popular Comics Soft Cover # 1
  • Black Mask Comics's Destiny NY: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me So Now I Run The Mystical Mafia Issue # 3d
  • Phoenix Productions's Hologram TPB # 1
  • Todd McFarlane Productions's Spawn Issue # 353