feature requests

Transformers the movie (newsstand edition) (Comic Book Forums)

• Transformers the movie (newsstand edition)

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 28, 2022 6:43:42 pm
  • we are only adding newsstand editions 2005-2017 (i think thats when they stopped making NS) reason being is value/print run numbers...

older NS were much more prevalent then direct from the start, then in the 90s they were about 50/50... the closer to 2017 (or end date, dont remember exactly atm) they got scarcer and scarcer... 2005 then were being printed at a ratio of 1 NS for every 100 direct...so that is why we chose 2005 to start listing them all...

now you will see some that are listed that are Pre-2005, those were added prior to us setting a 'cutoff' date...

so long story short, we will not be adding this...to add this to your collection use the regular listed edition and make a note in your Notes section for that book that its a NS...this is how i do it for books like this...

i use (N) for Newsstand, (CDN) for Canadian, (MJ) for Mark Jewelers, etc... you see my pattern...

Last edited October 28, 2022 6:46:41 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Superman Issue # 13g
  • Marvel Comics's War Machine Issue # 3b
  • Absolute Comics Group's White Widow Issue # 4big wave
  • Absolute Comics Group's White Widow Issue # 4lab