Batman Vol. 3
    September 2022
    No cover price
    Montreal Comiccon Edition
    Not sure how to get scan in here
  • Posted: October 24, 2022 7:30:02 pm
  • added all 3 variants

go ahead and submit cover scans

https://comicbookrealm.com/series/43761/576622/dc-comics-batman-vol-3-issue-125mcc-b/1
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: November 3, 2022 7:03:03 pm
  • I apologize. I am not sure how to get my scan in. I have tried reading a few of the threads but am either a dope (which is entirely likely) or cannot find it.

Help.
  • Posted: November 3, 2022 10:27:53 pm

If the icon is Red, it is missing a scan, click that Red icon, follow the prompts from there...

To adjust to the proper requirements for size and border clipping, right click you image and open with Paint.... if any of the background is showing you can clip it here, just drag the sides (at the middle dots) and it will clip the edges (you can only do the bottom and right side, need to Rotate image 180 degrees to do the other 2 sides). Then click Resize, click on the Pixels dot, type in 700 in the Vertical slot and save...

Once you do it a couple times itll get easier, and quicker...it is quick and easy to do once you are familiar with it.

Last edited November 3, 2022 10:29:56 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Sofawolf Press's Anthrolations Issue # 8
  • Illiterature Press's Chronic Apathy Issue # 5
  • Marvel Comics's Jackpot and Black Cat Issue # 1f
  • DC Comics's Superman/Batman Issue # 10b