feature requests

The Hunger #1 Lucio Parrillo Trade Dress (Comic Book Forums)

• The Hunger #1 Lucio Parrillo Trade Dress

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 1, 2022 2:03:30 pm
  • Are Kickstarter books not put on here?
  • Posted: June 1, 2022 10:57:05 pm
  • Kickstarter books can be entered onto this site when someone requests it via the Missing publishers/series/issues forum threads. These usually take a few weeks, if they have not been added, submit a new thread, as this one may be passed over because mods reply to these when added, and other mods will see that it has been replied to and usually skip over them.

I will add these now. Note that the publisher that these will be entered under, will be Self-Published (as I can't determine whether Jordan Nigh is publishing these, or if he is listing his comic store - The Comic Book Dealer, as the publisher), and with all kickstarter books, they are given to people who contribute a certain amount of money, when they reach tiers. I will add all The Hunger kickstarter comics, with the cover price and value of $0.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Skybound's Duke Issue # 4c
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths TPB # 2
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths: Trouble in Tijuana Issue # 3
  • Marvel Comics's X-Force Issue # 50e