feature requests

Missing Manifest Destiny Issue (Comic Book Forums)

• Missing Manifest Destiny Issue

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 27, 2021 5:50:18 pm
  • The database seems to be missing the Black & White variant of issue #21 in the Image Comics title 'Manifest Destiny'. I believe this issue is a convention exclusive variant.
  • Posted: November 29, 2021 10:31:04 am
  • Ok, thank you for adding it to the database.
    I looked over that link and it seems all I was missing was the cover price and release date, no? I'll be sure to add those if I ever do this again.
    I dont actually own this issue yet so I wont be able to scan a picture for the database.
  • Posted: November 29, 2021 12:11:49 pm
  • well a link or pic would also need to be added...

please understand that although we all collect comics here, we dont all collect the same things, so we dont all know about every book out there...anytime you post in here, assume the mod has no clue about said book and that any/all info is needed so we can add it properly...you are new to the site which is why i did the research and added it for you, other mods will skip over stuff like this...

as mods our time is donated, we are not paid to do what we do, so we dont like wasting time, when there are so many things to do as mods...
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Dark Horse Comics's Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora - Soleks Journey Issue # 2
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 36c
  • Coldfact Comic Group's Coldfact Comics Issue # 29
  • Marvel Comics's Rogue Issue # 6