feature requests

Harley Quinn: The Animated Series Eat Bang Kill Tour #1 (Comic Book Forums)

• Harley Quinn: The Animated Series -- Eat Bang Kill Tour #1

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 29, 2021 9:42:41 pm
  • Added
    FYI- if they are not store exclusives please do not request as such
    thanks

Last edited September 30, 2021 10:00:09 pm
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: October 1, 2021 6:11:27 pm
  • Well, the only places I saw to get them were the individual stores and eBay, which I didn't imagine counted as not exclusive. Sorry for trying to help.
  • Posted: October 1, 2021 10:48:30 pm
  • Sheesh Rolling Eyes you’re welcome
    A search for described issues gets multiple site hits… so not store exclusives

Last edited October 1, 2021 10:51:18 pm

• Posted: October 2, 2021 5:53:07 pm
  • Well, for example, the Natali Sanders covers, which you've labeled as "G" and "H" have the KRS logo and the words "EXCLUSIVE Natali Sanders variant cover presented by KRS Comics." So ...

The Ivan Tao cover says the same thing, except KRS COMICS is replaced by The Comic Mint. The same with the Shannon Maer covers.

So you'll forgive me if I was mistaken. Won't happen again. Promise.

Last edited October 2, 2021 5:54:11 pm
  • Posted: October 2, 2021 7:30:48 pm
  • Do what you want, at this point I really don’t care anymore.

• Posted: October 7, 2021 12:37:04 pm
  • Canuck said:
    Do what you want, at this point I really don’t care anymore.

Your attitude toward the people trying to help make your database better, clearly states that you never really did care. Shame on you
  • Posted: October 7, 2021 1:32:15 pm
  • Wow, me thinks you both need a hug or something. No fighting on CBR please.
  • Posted: October 7, 2021 6:27:33 pm
  • No that is not it at all...Canuck has done a TON of work on this site....FREE mind you, as in donated time, like all of us mods...and if you dont believe me just look how many different posts are in that Missing Issues forum lol...they have all been added or replied to...and most were by Canuck...and that is a small % of the amount of things we as mods do lol

The issue is that we get 20 of these claims a day (maybe a slight exaggeration Very Happy) that things are "Store or Site Exclusives" and they end up being sold on 30 different sites and are not exclusive at all, remember that the artists make these and sell them to sale sites...not all are exclusive, so we have to then go back and change everything back around and waste more time...

So what he was saying was make sure these are exclusives... because he doesnt want to waste his time yet again...

Granted, you provided links which is great but before stating they are "exclusive" please double check...we as mods have MANY other things to do as well as add things, edit things, add covers, updated values, etc. etc.etc... Then we get to use the site for our own stuff and actually have fun then...so guys please be easy on the mods...we work hard...

Now...Hoosier do me a favor and make a new post in the corrections forum and list what needs to be adjusted (only because this post will get buried pretty soon) and they will get fixed...but please just make sure they are exclusive if that's what you put down... all exclusives are labeled as such, whether on the front or back of said comic

Last edited October 7, 2021 6:35:29 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    NYX #3 - 1st X-23
    Amazing Spider Man #78 - 1st Prowler
    Avengers #55 - 1st Ultron
    Amazing Spider Man #134 - 1st Tarantula, 2nd Punisher
    Avengers #196 - 1st full Taskmaster
  • Posted: October 7, 2021 9:15:52 pm
  • HoosierBuddy said:
    Canuck said:
    Do what you want, at this point I really don’t care anymore.

Your attitude toward the people trying to help make your database better, clearly states that you never really did care. Shame on you

Problem is I do care, it's guys like you that don't! I want to add books and have the correct info when I do. You think I'll just request whatever and let them figure it out. Yes you had a few correct but others not. All us mods ask is when requesting books it's accurate.
    PS...this is not my site, like Zombie stated myself and all Mods do this for the love of the hobby... no pay and obviously with no appreciation from some that like to use the site and all it has to offer for free.Speak to the hand
    And when I say I don't care, I mean more specially what you do, as I will just ignore your requests going forward...so you won't have to deal with me anymore either.

Last edited October 7, 2021 9:24:52 pm

10 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 64 years, 95 days, 1 hour of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Image Comics's Department of Truth Issue # 14
  • Blackbox Comics's Djinn Hunter Issue # 5
  • Image Comics's The Me You Love in the Dark Issue # 5
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine Issue # 18c