feature requests

Peachtree Playthings (Comic Book Forums)

• Peachtree Playthings

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 17, 2021 3:59:14 am
  • I have never found these comics on your site using any words associated with these comics. I search for Peachtree Playthings and the search is unsuccessful. There has to be something wrong with the link. Also some of the comics that are listed under the year 2019 are actually 2020. I will be correcting and adding information as soon as I can.
  • Posted: July 17, 2021 8:38:30 am
  • Click the links above, i added them under the publisher, as for the dates, you can adjust clicking the blue box next to issue.
    In the search add "frozen" and click on the serie under publisher peachtree
    English is not my native language, please forgive my grammar / spelling...
    (First non-English speaking Moderator on CBR)

Paling & Ko by Francisco Ibáñez
  • Posted: July 17, 2021 11:23:51 am
  • SockMonkey said:
    I have never found these comics on your site using any words associated with these comics. I search for Peachtree Playthings and the search is unsuccessful. There has to be something wrong with the link. Also some of the comics that are listed under the year 2019 are actually 2020. I will be correcting and adding information as soon as I can.
    The links are good. When searching for a publisher like "Peachtree Playthings" you need to enter those key words in the Publisher box that will appear on the bottom of the "sorry, not found" screen. The easier way to search is to use title key words like "toy story".
  • Posted: July 17, 2021 11:32:19 pm
  • Duh I never noticed the publisher box on that page thanks for the tip. I had never had a problem finding any comic until these so I was stumped. Thank you
  • Posted: July 19, 2021 8:24:04 pm
  • I am a bit confused as to what you had to "search" for all the comics were already listed on your site. As far as the new price goes there is no price on these comics.
  • Posted: July 19, 2021 9:13:25 pm
  • ok hang on...TIA researched the 4 different series, then added them after you asked that only #4 from one of the series be added...they were not already here...you gave him no info like we ask (read the red sticky post at the top of the missing forum), but he went and searched for everything and was asking you to help him with the value...he did a lot of work on this one and only requested a little assistance on what you paid so he can give these at least all a base value...he put $12 but that isn't right as i do most of the value changes and that number seems off to me... he is not criticizing you in anyway, just asking for more help on the value side...though worded oddly... English is not his native language so that could have a lot to do with the mix up... if i were to make an educated guess the $3-6 range is close to the value, but he just wants to know what you paid to compare...

Last edited July 19, 2021 9:31:12 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    NYX #3 - 1st X-23
    All-New Wolverine #1-4 - 1st Laura as Wolverine, 1st Honey Badger (Gabby)
    Avengers A.I. #1 Newsstand Edition- Doom cover!!
    Defenders #32 - 1st Ruby Thursday
    Defenders #92 - 1st Eternity
    Legion of Monsters #2-3 Newsstand Editions
  • Posted: July 20, 2021 12:09:51 am
  • Ok I understand now I paid 1.00 each but I got them at Dollar tree where all things that don't sell elsewhere go to die. I swear he said they were already here because he sent me a link within a very short time. I sent him as much info as I could but I will make sure I follow the list next time. I do believe the year needs to be 2020 not 2019 unless 1 and 2 are 2019 and 3 and 4 are 2020. I have all of them I think I will find the rest tomorrow and I agree with your valuation I thought 12 was a lot but because I own so many I also really like that value😁
  • Posted: July 20, 2021 1:01:50 am
  • The value has been adjusted... Laughing
    English is not my native language, please forgive my grammar / spelling...
    (First non-English speaking Moderator on CBR)

Paling & Ko by Francisco Ibáñez
11 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 62 years, 212 days, 19 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Batman Secret Files: Huntress Issue # 1b
  • Warren Publishing Corp's Famous Monsters of Filmland Issue # 252c
  • Warren Publishing Corp's Famous Monsters of Filmland Issue # 262c
  • Marvel Comics's Generation X: Epic Collection TPB # 1