feature requests

Ultimate Fallout Italian editions (Comic Book Forums)

• Ultimate Fallout Italian editions

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 27, 2021 2:05:33 pm
  • There will be a spider-man comic from every country but I think thats a "no go" it remains a foreign comic that if added should ever be in its own Italian series without a specific comic, like on this site:

https://www.comics.org/searchNew/?q=Ultimate%20Fallout

But thats my two cent Drool
    English is not my native language, please forgive my grammar / spelling...
    (First non-English speaking Moderator on CBR)

Paling & Ko by Francisco Ibáñez
  • Posted: January 28, 2021 6:56:05 am
  • Could you check and confer with other moderators.

I think this might be an exception because of the price and significance as a first appearance

Thank you...
    If it's a Marvel Mutant book, I probably own it
  • Posted: January 28, 2021 11:19:39 am
  • There are Very few Non-English books listed in our library. Most of what you are talking about that were approved were in English, this is not. We are not adding Non-English editions of these books or we would have 100's of books of the same book but different languages...if you are trying to add to your collection, simply use the regular and add a note in Your collection that it is in Italian...

An example of a few we added were 1st comic appearance of Attack on Titan (which debuted in an asian magazine, which we only added that specific magazine, not the entire run) or there was a Captain Marvel variant in italian, but the Italian edition was a foil cover of a highly expensive variant (only the italian edition was in foil, no others were), so it was added. None were the regular editions of the books.

Last edited January 28, 2021 11:22:56 am
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions

Strange Tales #169 CGC 6.0 - 1st Doctor Voodoo
    Thor #33 CGC 9.8 - 1st Tarene as Thor Girl
    Thor #440 - 1st Thor Corps (Team)
    She-Hulk #3 2nd Print - HTF Doom Cover
    Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #2 2nd Print - 1st Ganke Lee

4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 60 years, 133 days, 11 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Papercutz's Barbie: Fashion Superstar Soft Cover # 1
  • DC Comics's Green Arrow Issue # 110b
  • Titan Comics's Hard Case Crime: Minky Woodcock - The Girl Who Electrified Tesla Issue # 1d
  • Marvel Comics's Non-Stop Spider-Man Issue # 2