feature requests

JTSW: Force Awakens Shattered Empire (2015) Disposable Heroes Variants (Comic Book Forums)

• JTSW: Force Awakens - Shattered Empire (2015) - Disposable Heroes Variants

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 21, 2020 2:50:29 am
  • Marvel
    Journey to Star Wars: Force Awakens - Shattered Empire (2015)
    https://comicbookrealm.com/series/40034/0/marvel-comics-journey-to-star-wars-the-force-awakens-shattered-empire-mini

Missing #2 & #3 Disposable Heroes Comics Exclusive Variants
    Covers by Julian Totino Tedesco

#1 and #4 are listed in CBR as #1DISPOSABLE AND #4DISPOSABLE, looks like we are only missing #2 and #3.

They have the standard cover price, but were sold at a premium due to limited runs and being a foreign retailer exclusive.

I would think the $24-$26 currently listed value for #1 and #4 are likely the same for #2, and #3.

Disposable Heroes was a comic shop in the United Kingdom, that somewhat disappeared overnight back in Dec 2017.

These variants haven't been that common in the U.S. market, but can occasionally be found on eBay.
    Daredevil Completist... well, trying my hardest anyway. If you have some cheap issues with DD in them, I'm probably interested.
  • Posted: May 21, 2020 10:37:53 am
  • added
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 57 years, 70 days, 9 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • IDW Publishing's G.I. Joe Issue # 6
  • Ablaze Media's Kidz Issue # 2d
  • Image Comics's Mercy Issue # 1ck
  • Oni Press's Rick and Morty: Go to Hell Issue # 1c