feature requests

DC Comics Red Hood and the Outlaws (Comic Book Forums)

• DC Comics - Red Hood and the Outlaws

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 1, 2019 11:32:31 am
  • I have a #19 with a different cover. Here is the info

Publisher DC Comics

Series Red Hood and the Outlaws Volume 1

https://comicbookrealm.com/series/28934/292133/dc-comics-red-hood-and-the-outlaws-vol-1-issue-19

Issue 19

Release Date June 2013

Cover Price $2.99

This may be the same cover but just want to be sure. Mine is a fold out cover and the second half looks like the cover/image you have. So maybe yours is just the right half of the fold out cover? Just checking.

Thank you for your time

Jamie Hegarty
  • Posted: October 1, 2019 4:23:15 pm
  • do 1 of 2 things...either 1. double click the pic in our system or...2. unfold the cover to show the whole image....

the scan is correct in the system.
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: October 3, 2019 12:27:24 pm
  • Thank you. feel pretty stupid. If I had double clicked the image I would have answered my own question and not wasted your time.

Thanks!
  • Posted: October 3, 2019 4:51:44 pm
  • You are not stupid, its not obvious to double click the pic...so thats why i told you to do so, so now you know...this is really only an issue with wraparound or very large books, they cannot fit into the window parameters, and it kicks the image to the one side...
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Avengers: Twilight Issue # 5g
  • Keenspot Entertainment's Spellweaver Issue # 3b
  • DC Comics's Superman Issue # 13
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: First Class Issue # 5b