feature requests

Vampirella Volume 9 #2 Tom Nguyen covers (Comic Book Forums)

• Vampirella Volume 9 #2 Tom Nguyen covers

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 19, 2019 12:30:00 pm
  • My local comic book store had Artist Tom Nguyen do a special cover for Vampirella volume 9 #2. Actually there is two covers, one being a virgin cover. I don't see it on your list. I scanned both covers but am trying to find out where and how to send you the images. Or maybe someone can add it to the list and I can upload images from there? Any thoughts and advice would be appreciated.
  • Posted: September 21, 2019 8:30:57 pm
  • Is this the right place to ask this question?
  • Posted: September 22, 2019 5:11:04 pm
  • Thank you. will repost with info I have
  • Posted: October 6, 2019 7:56:09 pm
  • Thank you for your help. Relearned how to add images after reading the posts you suggested. Started a new post under Dynamite Vampirella a bit ago then added images as an update to the post. Thought I would let you know.

This should be the link to the new post:

https://comicbookrealm.com/topic/4/33637/dynamite-vampirella

Thanks again!

Jamie Hegarty
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Black Label's John Constantine: Hellblazer - Dead In America Issue # 4b
  • Yen Press's Mieruko-Chan Soft Cover # 9
  • Red 5 Comics's Mystery Brothers  TPB # 1
  • Marvel Comics's The Micronauts: The Original Marvel Years - Omnibus Hard Cover # 1b