feature requests

The Mighty Thor #4 Newsstand Variant (Comic Book Forums)

• The Mighty Thor #4 Newsstand Variant

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 20, 2019 11:43:18 pm
  • I am very well versed in the newsstand editions from 2005-a couple years ago...i have been the one adding them all, the other mods dont really care about them, but i do lol...got a ton of them (mostly the $3.99 newsstand variants that came out before the one you have there)

This one is added..

please scan this one in, it is very hard to find the newsstand scans

https://comicbookrealm.com/series/27971/0/marvel-comics-the-mighty-thor-vol-1

As for value...i know what you paid, and this could very well be worth that, but because the community is just starting to recognize these editions there isnt much to go on by way of sales...so for now i will post it at 15 but it could be higher or lower...hopefully the market starts to mature on them and we can get better sales data.

Side Note: the labeling on the barcode, i have noticed, is most of the time random...what i mean by that...Amazing Spider-Man (for example) i can remember adding a ton and they all had odd names....some were Amazing Spider-Man, Frndly Nghbd Spider-Man, Marvel Team-Up, Spider-Man Family, etc...funny thing is it could be like issue 545 & 546, same story line, but one says Marvel Spotlight, and the other could say Spider-Man Family...just weird and some make no sense at all for the book itself...but each printed book of each issue will say the same thing...so every Newsstand Mighty Thor 4 will say Marvel Icons...

Last edited September 20, 2019 11:50:46 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Massive Publishing's Crashdown Issue # 3b
  • DC Comics's Harley Quinn Issue # 38f
  • Vanguard Productions's Space Cowboy Issue # 1
  • TV Comics!'s The Munsters Issue # 4b