feature requests

List of some missing issues / variants (Comic Book Forums)

• List of some missing issues / variants

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 31, 2019 9:22:25 am
  • I appreciate the links as the let me know the books are out there, but us mods don't have a ton of free time to do the research that is needed to get these added properly.
    Links to the site that they are for sale so we can get a cost $$ and if they're exclusive to whom ( I do see you have some listed) and even print run is nice.
    Read this - https://comicbookrealm.com/topic/4/12/blink-classrequiredread-this-before-making-a-request-or-it-will-be-ignored-blink

We don't need the creators and such as you can add these yourself, but since this site if based on cost/value tracking and with all the variants we need access to that info to add thing properly the first time so we don't have to waste time and go back and edit them over and over,

Please start a new post for these, and usually we ask them to be seperate unless they are for the same title.

Thanks
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: June 4, 2019 8:42:02 pm
  • Ok, I thought it may be easier to have everything in one post, but I can create new posts for each issue.

I will try to provide as much information for each issue as possible. At the end of the day I'm trying to help you guys make this site as up to date as I can. Just trying to avoid doing double work by creating new posts, as creating this initial list (and the others that you responded to) took a lot of my time.

Note that the link you provided that gives guidance to each post doesn't require that we provide a print run or make a separate post for each issue or variant.

Also note that for most of these I have provided a baseline from which to get a price, even if it initially sold for a separate price when it first came out.
  • Posted: June 5, 2019 12:58:26 am
  • To follow up on this, I have added all of these in separate posts with more information (other than the Uncanny X-Men Campbell variants, which I see have already been added, although the prices for those need to be updated).

I will try to provide more information for you guys in the future, and thanks again for all of your hard work.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Spider-Man vs Venom Soft Cover # 1 - 2nd print
  • Image Comics's The Infernals Issue # 1e
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine Issue # 1facsimile 2nd print-b
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine vs Deadpool TPB # 1-2nd print