feature requests

30 Days of Night TPB Signed Edition (Comic Book Forums)

• 30 Days of Night TPB - Signed Edition

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 28, 2018 11:10:42 pm
  • Title: 30 Days of Night
    Publisher: IDW
    Published: 2003
    Cover Price: $17.99

Signed by Steve Niles and Ben Templesmith - 30 Days of Night TPB Series Volume 1 - 1st printing.
  • Posted: January 8, 2019 4:13:06 pm
  • Is this a variant cover or just simply a signed edition? If it is just a Dynamic Forces type signed book, it will not be added.
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: January 13, 2019 8:57:15 pm
  • This TPB has the same original cover as the volume 1 TPB (1st Print), only that it's a limited signed edition.
    Inside the front cover, on the very first page, it is autographed in black ink and states the following in print below the signatures: "This book has been hand signed by the 30 Days of Night creative team, Steve Niles and Ben Templesmith"

As for how many were printed as a signed edition, I'm not sure...but I can prove this exists as I am the owner of this signed edition.

Will this book be added to the guide? I am curious as to the value and the rarity of this edition...
  • Posted: January 14, 2019 8:40:13 am
  • punisher, please from now on, do not post on other peoples posts in this forum, the corrections needed forum, or the needs price adjust forum. We go by responses to know if a book is handled or not.

As for zepplin, if there is no difference, then it is not a variant and just a signed book. It will not be added for that reason. DF simply made WAAAY too many signed books to list them all...

Last edited January 14, 2019 10:33:24 am
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: January 14, 2019 11:06:13 pm
  • This TPB is not a Dynamic Forces type signed book...

The link ThePuunisher provided shows the exact book and a description of it.
  • Posted: January 14, 2019 11:24:30 pm
  • well to be fair i am responding to you and only click on your links as you set the request....

secondly i specifically asked if it was a different cover or the same cover...the B cover on that link is a variant as it is different from the original with the text at the top of that pic. If that is NOT there....then it is just a simple signed book and will not be added...If it is as shown...a Variant...then i will add it...please let me know.
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Edge of Spider-Verse Issue # 2c
  • Bad Dog Books's Fang Soft Cover # 3
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths Issue # 7
  • Image Comics's The Six Fingers Issue # 2