feature requests

Looking for information about Vault Comics Advance Preview comics from the 2016 SDCC (Comic Book Forums)

• Looking for information about Vault Comics Advance Preview comics from the 2016 SDCC

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 15, 2018 5:31:43 am
  • Hello,
    I am trying to see if anyone has any information regarding the values of the Vault comics Advance preview comics that were released at the 2016 SDCC? I have found little to no information on these books. I haven't even found anyone on ebay selling these books. Failsafe, Collosi and Powerless are the ones I have. There was one other one, but I cannot remember the title, and have them stashed in one of my boxes and haven't run across it yet.
    Any information about the value, or anyone else that may be selling them would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you.
    Click Here To See The 2Believers! Store!
  • Posted: August 16, 2018 9:18:42 pm
  • I'd love to add them to the site but i need you to give me more info...

please read this and follow this format filling in the info i need to locate the books.

https://comicbookrealm.com/topic/4/12/blink-classrequiredread-this-before-making-a-request-or-it-will-be-ignored-blink

Make a NEW post with the new information. We as mods look at replies as the request was handled so 0 responses is how we know to look.
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: August 16, 2018 9:21:45 pm
  • Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction. I don't have a scanner, but I may be able to get it done at work and transfer it to my email etc.
    So awesome, I will get it all done per the format here as soon as I can.
    Much appreciated friend.
  • Posted: August 16, 2018 9:40:24 pm
  • Yes sir, that would be them. I have found the SDCC news briefs like that, but have yet to find anything concerning their values. The same with checking on ebay, I haven't run across a single seller over the last several months. I know the Failsafe book was a possibility for a Netflix series with the Black Panther director. Which is what had me dig them up from my stash to begin with and start looking.
  • Posted: August 18, 2018 10:16:31 am
  • I added them all to the database. I didn't see any sales or people selling them to set a value yet.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: August 18, 2018 5:08:15 pm
  • Thank you, and greatly appreciated for putting that work in! Yeah, I found it strange not finding a single seller for those books as of yet, considering Vault has created a little buzz in the industry, and plenty of the regular series books are for sale. Some of the higher grade CGC/autographs of Failsafe #1 are selling for higher prices due to the talks of a potential Netflix series. At least this site is a step ahead in having the advance preview issues listed now. Thanks again!
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Batman / Superman: World's Finest Issue # 26d
  • Marvel Comics's Roxxon Presents: Thor Issue # 1d
  • Al Barrett's The Justiciary Issue # 14
  • Papercutz's The Smurfs Tales TPB # 9