feature requests

Image Die!Die!Die! #1 (Mission Accomplished? Bubble Variant) (Comic Book Forums)

• Image - Die!Die!Die! #1 (Mission Accomplished? Bubble Variant)

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 18, 2018 2:47:34 pm
  • Publisher: Image

Series Title: Die!Die!Die!

Issue: 1

Cover Date: Jul '18

Cover Price: $3.99

Chris Burnham - Cover
    Nathan Fairbairn - Colors
    Scott Gimple - Scripts
    Robert Kirkman - Scripts

• Posted: July 21, 2018 1:33:18 pm
  • Posted: July 21, 2018 1:35:43 pm
  • Buddy, you just broke an important rule of this thread, don't reply until a mod responds.

Use the edit feature next time because now it looks like your request was taken care of.
    Biggest Michael Turner cover collection on site.
  • Posted: July 21, 2018 1:38:30 pm
  • KanjiKoka said:
    Buddy, you just broke an important rule of this thread, don't reply until a mod responds.

Use the edit feature next time because now it looks like your request was taken care of.

Thanks for the heads up....think I'm giving up on this now....you'd think there would be a more simplified process with forms and image attachment that mods would just have to approve or deny rejections into their database.
  • Posted: July 21, 2018 1:43:11 pm
  • It works. Trust me. Just submit and walk away. It will get taken care of. It's random when it can get added, one day or ten. So check back whenever you remember to.

We users submit missing ones so we can mark them for our collection. Overall, if you care for the site, you submit to build its database, even if you don't personally own them.

Last edited July 21, 2018 1:44:21 pm
  • Posted: July 21, 2018 2:34:24 pm
  • Paulbg2000 said:
    Thanks for the heads up....think I'm giving up on this now....you'd think there would be a more simplified process with forms and image attachment that mods would just have to approve or deny rejections into their database.

We have used this process for 14+ year and it has worked well. Sure we could build a system (rather than something that exists), but then it would take time and resources away from something else.

That being said, I added it here:
    https://comicbookrealm.com/series/53012/441193/image-comics-diediedie-issue-1e

Please submit the scan.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: July 21, 2018 4:05:56 pm
  • Thanks Dough!
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Deadpool: Seven Slaughters Issue # 1h
  • Bad Dog Books's Fang Soft Cover # 2
  • DC Comics's Superman/Batman Issue # 24
  • Ablaze Media's Torpedo 1972 Issue # 2d