feature requests

Evil Ernie #1 Dyanmite Green Colored Variant (Comic Book Forums)

ComicBookRealm.com's Exclusive Amazing Spider-Man #1 is here! - Get it Now!

Our latest exclusive cover has been on the bucketlist since day one. The stars aligned and we are pleased to offer it to you. Please consider getting one to help continue funding ComicBookRealm.com and keeping it going for years to come!  Buy Now!

Author Evil Ernie #1 Dyanmite Green Colored Variant
Posted: November 13, 2017 8:39:55 pm
Hi Guys I found this is in a comic pack and i've looked around but can't seem to find anything on it. I've found info for the B&W variant but nothing on the Green colored one. Thanks for any info.

It's a little hard to tell but the image isnt black and white its green and white.

Last edited November 13, 2017 8:54:12 pm
Posted: November 26, 2017 7:40:02 pm
i believe this is what they call a "High End Ultra Chaotic Green Variant" (Example see #4h).

This is why theres no info, they are super limited...not sure on estimated run.

added

please submit cover scan

https://comicbookrealm.com/series/31254/0/dynamite-entertainment-evil-ernie-vol-1
Is it true what I've heard, Benjamin? That when Johnny Storm died -- valiantly facing an endless army... Is it true that you -- surrounded by crying children -- weeping at the inevitable death of your close comrade and friend... Is it true? Is it true that you just...watched? How very brave.
~ Doctor Doom ~

World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 46 years, 52 days, 18 hours of Run Time

Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home

Join World Community Grid today!

CBR App on Android
CBR App on Android

ComicBookRealm.com Exclusive #1

Newest Covers
  • Big City Comics's Liar Soft Cover # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Marvel Rising: Alpha Issue # 1b
  • Image Comics's Shanghai Red Issue # 1b
  • Vertigo's Sweet Tooth TPB # 2b
Cool Statues

Website Security Test