feature requests

SPIDER GWEN #25 LEG UNKNOWN COMIC BOOKS EXCLUSIVE (Comic Book Forums)

• SPIDER-GWEN #25 LEG UNKNOWN COMIC BOOKS EXCLUSIVE

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 21, 2017 1:41:16 pm
  • Publisher - Marvel

Series Title - Spider-Gwen

Issue - #25

Cover Date = 10/18/2017

Cover Price $14.99

(W) Jason Latour (A) Robbi Rodriguez (CA) Ed McGuinness

GWENOM Part 1
    Gwen's life irrevocably changes as she bonds with her universe's version of the Venom symbiote. What does it mean for her relationship with crime kingpin MATT MURDOCK? With her father? With THE OSBORNS?! Is any relationship in Gwen's life safe? It's SPIDER-GWEN like you've never seen her before, and this time, there's no easy fix for her troubles! PLUS: Includes 3 bonus MARVEL PRIMER PAGES! Story by Robbie Thompson and art by Mark Bagley!

• Posted: October 31, 2017 8:59:37 am
  • added all 3

please submit cover scans

https://comicbookrealm.com/series/40450/0/marvel-comics-spider-gwen-vol-2
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: October 31, 2017 12:18:09 pm
  • Submitted the cover but I think you have the descriptions backwards. The one I have is the full costume cover and you have that one as the full face cover (which is costlier). It should be...

CVR A - UNKNOWN COMIC BOOKS/MCGUINESS EXCLUSIVE W TITLE TREATEMENT - 3000 PRINT - FULL SUIT

CVR B - UNKNOWN COMIC BOOKS/MCGUINESS EXCLUSIVE W TITLE TREATMENT - 1000 PRINT - HALF MASKED

CVR C - UNKNOWN COMIC BOOKS/MCGUINESS EXCLUSVIE W TITLE TREATMENT - 1000 PRINT - UNMASKED

Thank you.
  • Posted: October 31, 2017 1:23:34 pm
  • you didnt give me the info needed to fill those spots, you can go edit the description yourself and add the proper terminology and get the points for it also.

i changed the numbering around for you

Last edited October 31, 2017 1:26:12 pm
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: October 31, 2017 1:25:38 pm
  • Lord yeah.
  • Posted: October 31, 2017 1:36:01 pm
  • I edited them but can't the title. The A and B are switched around...
  • Posted: October 31, 2017 3:17:21 pm
  • fixed
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: October 31, 2017 3:19:49 pm
  • Thumb up.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Special # 7
  • IDW Publishing's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Untold Destiny of the Foot Clan Issue # 2
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's The Ancient Magus' Bride: Wizard's Blue Soft Cover # 8
  • Marvel Comics's Venomnibus Hard Cover # 1 - 2nd print