feature requests

Sāde/Rose & Gunn: Confederate Mists Commemorative Edition (Comic Book Forums)

• Sāde/Rose & Gunn: Confederate Mists - Commemorative Edition

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 4, 2017 9:10:49 pm
  • Topic: Missing in everybody's Data the alternate cover
    Title: Sāde/Rose & Gunn: Confederate Mists - Commemorative Edition
    Publisher: Bishop Press
    Published: March, 1996
    Cover Price: $5.00 for #1A WhipSlasher Exclusive Edition is Limited to 500 copies.
    Cover Price: $10.00 for #1B This WhipSlasher Exclusive Signed Edition with Certificate of Authenticity. Signed by artist Scott Pentzer, writer Kevin Hill, Jason Hill Limited to 50 copies.
    Cover Price: $60.00 for #1C WhipSlasher Exclusive Signed Edition with Certificate of Authenticity. Signed by artist Scott Pentzer, writer Kevin Hill, Jason Hill plus each copy with an Original Sketch Limited to 25

See all Bishop Press comics that have the March 1996 release and the advertising is in the back inside. I have some of them I bought.
  • Posted: September 20, 2017 11:18:44 am
  • Added, go ahead and submit cover scans
  • Posted: September 20, 2017 9:32:41 pm
  • I did submit it but is there another way that I can send it?
  • Posted: September 20, 2017 9:41:46 pm
  • It was a total of 500 of that cover and 50 were signed copies and 25 were not only signed copy but came with an original sketch for each comic

425 + 50 + 25 = 500

When I click on 'image' it gives me an img?
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Ghost Rider: Final Vengeance Issue # 2b
  • Ablaze Media's The Prism Issue # 7c
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 113b
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: Weapon X Issue # 11b