feature requests

Missing tiems : Cuda (Comic Book Forums)

• Missing tiems : Cuda

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 27, 2017 9:32:25 pm
  • we dont add all the df signed books...there are simply too many of them...we do list some of the more popular titles for the variants though... (meaning other df signed variants)

Last edited June 27, 2017 9:33:25 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: June 27, 2017 9:35:14 pm
  • This is not some DF Signed.

They are sold by the original publisher, at the same date of the regular edition.

List as Signed Edition with COA by the original publisher.

• Posted: June 27, 2017 10:42:55 pm
  • Done!
  • Posted: June 28, 2017 11:29:33 am
  • Does it matter where the cover was signed if the cover is the same otherwise. What difference does it make if it's signed at a convention, at Dynamic Forces or at the company?

Same question about the set. If the covers are available separately why include a set price? An example of this is sets from the J Scott Campbell store are all listed individually even though one of the covers is exclusive to the set.
  • Posted: June 28, 2017 12:18:36 pm
  • Personally I wouldn't add these as if they are Identical to the regular issue...when adding to your collection just make note of it in the note section for your personal use.

As for sets DB and I talked about this, and was decided for the older titles we would add as the sets did sell sealed, so if they were not opened someone could add it.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: June 28, 2017 12:26:58 pm
  • I guess it depends on how it's sealed. If it's tamper-proof I can see it. If not, it opens up a can of worms.
  • Posted: June 28, 2017 1:04:46 pm
  • If it is the regular cover that is signed/limited we do not add them. We only add cover differences. If it is a different cover that only comes signed we will add them.

We can add sets as they are usually bundled just so that someone can track them, however, if someone breaks the bundle it is nothing more than a regular cover.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: June 28, 2017 7:18:00 pm
  • That's a good policy WRT signed items. An unscrupulous person could sign it and print off a COA and the comic is now worth $15 instead of $4.
12 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Dark Horse Comics's Assassin's Apprentice II Issue # 5
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Special # 3
  • Marvel Comics's Beware the Planet of the Apes Issue # 4b
  • Dark Horse Comics's Blue Book: 1947 Issue # 3