feature requests

Darth Maul #1 Fried Pie Variant by Ashley Witter (Comic Book Forums)

ComicBookRealm's new Android App is here!    After a lot of work and expense we finally have the first of our native apps. You can now take your collection with you (and offline) to your local store or to conventions, etc. Get it Now!

Author Darth Maul #1 Fried Pie Variant by Ashley Witter
Posted: March 10, 2017 10:16:55 am
Here's the cover. Again, sorry about the pic being landscape

Posted: March 11, 2017 6:35:54 pm
Publisher* Marvel

Series Title* Star Wars Darth Maul

Issue(s)* 001

Cover Date* Feb 2017

Cover Price* 10.99
Or if Store Variant or Con Exclusive What Did It Sell For?
Writer* Cullen Bunn

Artist* Luke Ross

Cover Scan* http://www.booksamillion.com/p/Star-Wars-Darth-Maul-Fried/Ashley-Witter/9781532513626?id=6892760790851

Hope this helps this book get added, don't want it to get ignored.
Posted: March 17, 2017 1:08:25 pm
I don't know if the mods thought this was taken care of cause there was a reply but I wanted to make sure this was this has visibility.
Posted: March 17, 2017 3:04:31 pm
Yeah it was passed up because of the reply...added now
"Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"
Posted: March 17, 2017 3:18:30 pm
typically when adding books or fixing mistakes or price adjusting, we as mods look at the "0" in the reply catagory...if there is a "1" or more we skim over it as we assume other mods have taken care of the issue. that may be the case here...

in the future if you respond to your own post, we will probably over look it, so if you have more info to add later, just create a new post, and reply to the old one...so we skip over the replied one...

Last edited March 17, 2017 3:20:03 pm
Doom Pulls the Strings!

Posted: March 17, 2017 3:32:13 pm
AmZoMBiE said:
typically when adding books or fixing mistakes or price adjusting, we as mods look at the "0" in the reply catagory...if there is a "1" or more we skim over it as we assume other mods have taken care of the issue. that may be the case here...

in the future if you respond to your own post, we will probably over look it, so if you have more info to add later, just create a new post, and reply to the old one...so we skip over the replied one...

This happened to me on one other instance is why I wanted to make sure this wasn't overlooked since I saw someone replied to my thread.

On a separate note regarding this book. I just uploaded the cover image to this book using image book a million has on their site. Could you see if I did it correctly.

I'm trying to help out a little bit more around here but I have my spurts. But I have to admit this has been for selfish reason since I've had these books and wanted to make sure I had it inventoried in my collection/pile.

Thanks for all your work guys.
Posted: March 17, 2017 3:41:35 pm
ill check now
Doom Pulls the Strings!

Posted: March 17, 2017 3:43:19 pm
yes that one was good to go...the only i question on that submittal is the way the barcode looked...but that may be because the scan or pic was originally taken sideways and when edited to turn it just grouped the black lines...
Doom Pulls the Strings!

Posted: March 17, 2017 3:46:52 pm
The only thing I did with that picture was to make sure it met the height and file size requirement.
Posted: March 17, 2017 3:48:55 pm
newer books youll run into that alot...older books however gets pretty tricky at times lol...
Doom Pulls the Strings!

Newest Covers
  • Valiant Entertainment's Britannia: We Who Are About To Die Issue # 3
  • Image Comics's Crosswind Issue # 1c
  • Titan Comics's Doctor Who: 12th Doctor - Year Two TPB # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Jean Grey Issue # 1campbell-c
Cool Statues
Recently Rated
Marvel Comics's X-Men Issue # 5
This comic was rated 4.0000 stars by 2 members
X-Men
Issue # 5