feature requests

Have a lot of missing issues? (Comic Book Forums)

• Have a lot of missing issues?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 30, 2012 7:22:43 am
  • tracknuts said:
    Doughboy,

Was just looking to see if you could post "Gasp!" by ACG (American Comics Group).

TY.

Ahh this needs to be posted as a separate thread in the missing Forum if you want to have it added. Then myself or one of the mods will do some research and get it added for you

Cheers
    tt
    You build your collection one book at a time and day by day it seem to stay the same. Then one day KA BLAM it gotten out of control. Thanks mom I love you.

" I'm not insane, my mom had me tested." Sheldon BIG BANG THEORY
    " Holy on a CRACKER" Pennie BIG BANG THEORY

http://www.comixcon.com/
    http://www.kenmore-komics.com/
  • Posted: August 8, 2012 6:25:44 pm
  • Another new guy hereRolling Eyes Just emailed a list of 17 issues I have that I didn't find in the database... Hope I did it rightConfused
  • Posted: August 8, 2012 7:15:25 pm
  • Only change is please send it as a CSV or Excel file.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: August 9, 2012 10:21:40 am
  • Done and Done! Had me going for a bit... keep in mind, XML's are Excel files, too!
  • Posted: August 9, 2012 11:48:56 am
  • I didn't realize Excel would open an XML. It wasn't easy, but yes for clarification sake, XLS or XLSX are the default Excel file types.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: August 9, 2012 1:29:38 pm
  • Yeah, my confusion occurred 'cause I was using MS Office Excel 2003 and it saves a "spreadsheet" as an XML
    (data) and a "workbook" as an XLS (spreadsheet)... Go Figure! The goodnews/badnews thing that resulted from this is now I'm aware that my Windows Installer isn't installed correctly...
    dough boy said:
    I didn't realize Excel would open an XML. It wasn't easy, but yes for clarification sake, XLS or XLSX are the default Excel file types.
    Brick wall
  • Posted: April 9, 2013 7:18:25 am
  • Ocean-

Please read the first post in this thread, and then read the forum guidelines on how to properly request items to be added...you need to post each of these series as a separate topic in the forum...

• Posted: August 4, 2013 10:41:26 am
  • Hey,
    No this isn't the place to post, you should start a new topic for the comic you're looking for.
    Anyway, I think this is the series you're looking for - http://comicbookrealm.com/series/10410/0/now-green-hornet
    it doesn't say Vol. 1 but it's the only series from 1989.
    If I'm wrong start a new thread and add as much info as you can...like the publisher.

Welcome to the Realm

Last edited August 4, 2013 10:51:19 am
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

78 posts • Page 1 of 8
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 58 years, 208 days, 8 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Western Printing Co.'s March of Comics Issue # 237d
  • Western Printing Co.'s March of Comics Issue # 249b
  • Marvel Comics's Shuri Soft Cover # 1
  • Blizzard Entertainment's The Art of Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time Hard Cover # 1