feature requests

Have a lot of missing issues? (Comic Book Forums)

• Have a lot of missing issues?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 3, 2009 9:14:03 pm
  • tracknuts, please repost this in the missing forum under a new topic, your request will get overlooked as a reply to this post
    http://comicbookrealm.com/jkoswald/collection check out my collection...selling everything (piles labeled "for sale" only) at 20% of value (80% off)...check my forum posting in the selling section for details
  • Posted: March 11, 2009 6:52:59 pm
  • I can't find this on the site. Was wondering if it was already on here and I'm just missing it or it needs to be added. If it needs to be added I'll post it. Thanks.

http://www.mycomicshop.com/comicbooks/item?IID=7829381
    Our deceit has produced a deception. Now the only solution is to destroy the truth.
  • Posted: March 12, 2009 7:25:25 am
  • It's part of this series but the series is incomplete I'll fill it in when I can after the new releases are done

http://comicbookrealm.com/series/1320/0/Marvel+Special+Edition+Featuring...

oh and could you make this a new post next time thanks

Last edited March 12, 2009 7:25:52 am
    What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine Too. If you shake my hand better count your fingers!

• Posted: March 12, 2009 6:48:06 pm
  • I was going to. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't already on the site. Very Happy
    Our deceit has produced a deception. Now the only solution is to destroy the truth.
  • Posted: March 12, 2009 7:09:24 pm
  • sorry no worries Very Happy

I started looking it up earlier but got sidetracked. I was wrong it isn't part of that series but it's own one-off I'll post a link when I get it entered in a few.
    What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine Too. If you shake my hand better count your fingers!

• Posted: March 13, 2009 7:42:55 pm
  • thanks, you're the man. Dancing
  • Posted: June 14, 2009 8:39:23 pm
  • ok guys what missing but not really missing? I geuss you can that i have two comics that match where there supossed to be but the covers are different. The name and publishers are the same but there different cover. My dad has alot of old comic that are like young and classic illastrated that not there! Does somesome add them in, how does this work in the end. sorry i'm new and i have question.
  • Posted: June 15, 2009 8:03:16 am
  • All of the post in this forum are request just look through some of the past ones to see how others request, if you have a bunch then you need to make a spreadsheet. please include as much as you can in the description. And only one comic/series per post and one of the Moderators will take care of them, theres usually a line so do it make take some time so please be patient.

Thx

Last edited June 15, 2009 8:04:18 am

• Posted: December 19, 2009 12:32:39 pm
  • Dark Horse Comics, Star Wars, Prelude to Rebellion, #1 December 1998
    Part 1 of 6 mini
    writer: Strnadm Jam
    penciller: Winn, Anthony
    inker: Jones, Robert
    letterer: taylor, michael
    cover: Kelly, Ken
    editor: Janes, Peet
    ed: hansen, mike

cover price: 2.50US / 3.50 CAN

I can scan front/back per specs, need email/upload directions

Thank you.
    String Theory, now thats a Concept to wrap you mind around.
78 posts • Page 1 of 8
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 58 years, 208 days, 8 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Empyre Issue # 4 - 2nd print
  • Western Printing Co.'s March of Comics Issue # 206c
  • Western Printing Co.'s March of Comics Issue # 235c
  • Western Printing Co.'s March of Comics Issue # 261c