feature requests

Have a lot of missing issues? (Comic Book Forums)

• Have a lot of missing issues?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 9, 2008 9:41:06 pm
  • Apparently Google hates me and won't let me publish it to get the link. It's not even giving me an option. It says it's shared with you (doughboy) so I don't know why it's not letting you see it. Sometimes I hate technology.
    The search for Chaos! never ends.
  • Posted: December 4, 2008 5:13:05 pm
  • Hey doughboy, I emailed you the spreadsheet url. Did it work this time?
  • Posted: December 12, 2008 8:18:45 pm
  • Did you even get the email?
  • Posted: December 12, 2008 8:57:55 pm
  • he normally makes the spreadsheet available to all of the mods once he has received it, he has not, so i believe he didnt receive it, but your link above works, so we all have access to it, dont worry, it will be taken care of
    http://comicbookrealm.com/jkoswald/collection check out my collection...selling everything (piles labeled "for sale" only) at 20% of value (80% off)...check my forum posting in the selling section for details
  • Posted: December 12, 2008 10:44:41 pm
  • they are all added, by the way
    http://comicbookrealm.com/jkoswald/collection check out my collection...selling everything (piles labeled "for sale" only) at 20% of value (80% off)...check my forum posting in the selling section for details
  • Posted: December 13, 2008 1:38:03 pm
  • Thank you very much.
    Hope i wasn't a pain.
  • Posted: December 13, 2008 9:35:32 pm
  • no, but next time that you have less than 10, please post in the forums rather than with a spreadsheet
  • Posted: December 16, 2008 4:31:35 pm
  • sorry about that. I guess I could have waited. thank you though
  • Posted: January 3, 2009 2:52:12 am
  • Doughboy,

Was just looking to see if you could post "Gasp!" by ACG (American Comics Group).

TY.
    Ray Kropke
78 posts • Page 1 of 8
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Birds of Prey: Progeny TPB # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 39
  • Marvel Comics's The Amazing Spider-Man Issue # 46b
  • Kodansha Comics's Tying the Knot with an Amagami Sister Soft Cover # 4