feature requests

Have a lot of missing issues? (Comic Book Forums)

• Have a lot of missing issues?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 7, 2008 8:14:10 pm
  • Email them to me at my name @comicbookrealm.com (d******y@comicbookrealm.com)
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: July 7, 2008 9:21:50 pm
  • Thanks man, I just sent it. Very Happy
    Our deceit has produced a deception. Now the only solution is to destroy the truth.
  • Posted: August 9, 2008 11:20:06 am
  • Hi, first I just wanted to say thank you for this site. Now I do have a comic from ASYLUM PRESS "Hex of the Wicked Witch" issue #1 that I can't find on the site. I'm new here and I would like to assist but don't know how
  • Posted: August 9, 2008 2:12:18 pm
  • Welcome to the site and thanks for the heads up. It has been added. In the future, if you have missing issues, we have a Missing Issues forum where you can post. Also, if you find a lot of missing issues, you can email a list to me or one of the other mods.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: October 2, 2008 6:03:32 pm
  • New here but i have a couple you dont have listed they are acid rain studios '93 vampire bikini comic calendar
    number 1 cover price 2.75 u.s.
    and the other is vampire lingerie fantasy catalog cover price 2.75 u.s.
  • Posted: November 2, 2008 9:01:46 pm
  • I don't have Excel Spreadsheet. So far there's 5 books I can't find in here. I'm not looking to buy them, just add them to my collection on here. Do you want me to email someone or put it on the forum.
    The search for Chaos! never ends.
  • Posted: November 2, 2008 10:30:27 pm
  • go ahead and put those in the forum, separate posts for each title though, please
    http://comicbookrealm.com/jkoswald/collection check out my collection...selling everything (piles labeled "for sale" only) at 20% of value (80% off)...check my forum posting in the selling section for details
  • Posted: November 3, 2008 7:32:17 am
  • If you have much more than that, you can use Google Docs. They have a free spreadsheet that's pretty easy to use.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: November 3, 2008 9:04:09 pm
  • ok, I tried the Google spreadsheet. Could save it right so I think I sent it to you ( dough boy).
    The search for Chaos! never ends.
  • Posted: November 4, 2008 7:55:18 am
  • I don't have access to it. Please make it where anyone can access it and either post the link here or PM some of the Mod's.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
78 posts • Page 1 of 8
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 58 years, 208 days, 8 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Signet Books's Lockhorns: What's the Garbage Doing on the Stove? Soft Cover Q6327
  • Marvel Comics's Venom Issue # 150unknown-b
  • Image Comics's Walking Dead: Deluxe Issue # 4b
  • Valiant Entertainment's X-O Manowar Issue # 2d