feature requests

Have a lot of missing issues? (Comic Book Forums)

• Have a lot of missing issues?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 25, 2007 8:21:53 pm
  • If you have more than 10 missing items that would normally be in 10 separate posts that you need to post at one time, please put these items into an Excel spreadsheet and e-mail them to Dough Boy.

Thanks!

Email them to me at my name @comicbookrealm.com (d******y@comicbookrealm.com)

Last edited January 30, 2012 10:24:07 am
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: March 8, 2007 10:47:48 pm
  • just sent you an excel file
    thanks
    Darrin Niday
    Des Moines, IA
  • Posted: June 19, 2007 11:56:44 pm
  • have about 40 more missing issues and i would feel sort of bad knowing that only doughboy would be able to take care of this instead of also having evilthecat and moderators be able to as well...before i send a all 40 series over to doughboy, i was hoping to hear that the moderators will be seeing those as well....if not...i will probably just send 10 at a time....spaced over a few weeks...and maybe 1 or 2 here and there in the forum....so that i am not taking up so much of doughboy's time all at once...

so basically...will the e-mail and/or spreadsheet end up being seen by anyone other than doughboy
    http://comicbookrealm.com/jkoswald/collection check out my collection...selling everything (piles labeled "for sale" only) at 20% of value (80% off)...check my forum posting in the selling section for details
  • Posted: June 20, 2007 7:16:11 am
  • It will be posted (as a shared file) and anyone can help load your missing books.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: June 26, 2007 4:01:41 pm
  • so i have the spreadsheet ready....how am i supposed to email it to doughboy....i cant seem to find that anywhere...
    http://comicbookrealm.com/jkoswald/collection check out my collection...selling everything (piles labeled "for sale" only) at 20% of value (80% off)...check my forum posting in the selling section for details
  • Posted: July 13, 2007 1:12:29 pm
  • you can also send it to me @ mrecureo@gmail.com.. We all post to the same collaborative area..
  • Posted: October 9, 2007 3:34:33 pm
  • hi. i'm new at this so bare with me. i just started using this site to check comic prices for my collection about 2 days ago. though most of my titles are main stream, i do have a lot of obscure independents. you have a forum for posting missing titles and publishers. i only find out a title is missing when i try to look it up. when i see that it's missing, i post it right away. next thing i know, there's another one, so i post that. it does add up to quite a lot. so, is it o.k. to keep posting single posts, or do i have to use a spreadsheet? if you don't mind explaining the spreadsheet process , you can e-mail me at: montagedan@optonline.net. thanks. dan. p.s i got your message about scanning covers and am now doing so. i hope you can use them. it's a bit of work to scan,crop and adjust the kb size,but i enjoy doing it. also, i have a 1950 copy of" white rider and super horse"from accepted publications, the title and the publisher are not listed. should i post? Thanks again. dan.
  • Posted: December 1, 2007 2:57:24 pm
  • i cant find it and just wondering if you ever heard of it thank
  • Posted: June 27, 2008 9:18:03 pm
  • Very HappyI have some extra comic books that are not listed in this Comic Book Realm.
    Some of them are not done or are missing numbers from the comic book realm website.
    The following are:
    WALT DISNEY'S COMIC AND STORIES VOL 37, NO. 10 JULY 1977 WHITMAN
    WALT DISNEY'S COMIC AND STORIES VOL 34, NO. 12 SEPTEMBER 1974 WHITMAN
    WALT DISNEY'S COMIC AND STORIES VOL 36, NO. 12 SEPTEMBER 1976 WHITMAN
    DENNIS THE MENACE: DENNIS AND THE BIBLE KIDS 1977 WORD BOOKS
    WALT DISNEY'S UNCLE SCROOGE & DONALD DUCK NO 2, MARCH 1988 GLADSTONE
    WALT DISNEY'S COMICS PENNY PINCHERS PRESENTS DONALD DUCK AND NEIGHBOR JONES NO. 3, JULY 1997 GLADSTONE
    WALT DISNEY'S THE FOX AND THE HOUND NEW ADVENTURES OF NO 3, 1981 WHITMAN
    PORKY PIG NO 101, 1981 WHITMAN
    PORKY PIG NO 94, 1980
    BARNEY BEAR IN TOYLAND SPIRE COMICS 1982
    CLASSIC ILLUSTRATED COMIC BOOKS: TREASURE ISLAND NO 64, OCTOBER 1949, SWISS FAMILY ROBINSON, KIDNAPPED NO 46, FEB 1948.

That is the missing part that I can't find in the system, so if you guys can help me out, thanks! Brick wall
  • Posted: July 7, 2008 7:59:34 pm
  • I have 31 books to add but need somebody's email address to send them to. I tried mrecureo@gmail.com but all i get is a failure to deliver message.
    Our deceit has produced a deception. Now the only solution is to destroy the truth.
78 posts • Page 1 of 8
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Rebellion's 2000 AD: Christmas Mega Special Issue # 2362
  • Sirius Entertainment's Banzai Girl Issue # 1-2nd print
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 6
  • Tidal Wave Productions's Milestones of Art: Vincent Van Gogh - The Raven Hunt Hard Cover # 1