feature requests

Question: Feed the analyzer (Comic Book Forums)

• Question: Feed the analyzer

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 15, 2022 2:49:44 pm
  • So, i've been helping input some items into the analyzer and i've ran across a few instances where im not sure what to do. Like, are we just looking for universal grades here? Do we bother inputting the restored, qualified, and ss labels? my only concern is will the get properly noted if so? Don't want to skew the values with a ss sale and things like that. Also, there are a few listings where the seller has multiple slabs of the same comic with the same grade and only a few or one has sold. Yes, it is sold at the price listed and the grade listed, but not sure what to do as far as inputting the cert # because its just one pic for the same 8 or so....however many they have for sale in the post. Im not sure if i just select "multiples in sale" or sure go ahead and input it?

Last edited April 15, 2022 2:50:14 pm
  • Posted: April 15, 2022 3:06:11 pm
  • No to restored, signature or multiple books on sale. This is for single issue CGC or CBCS sales only. If multiple select multiple and save don't bother entering ID
    Drop box where it says qualified - yes, will give you options if you are unsure as well.

Last edited April 15, 2022 6:19:57 pm
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 65 years, 221 days, 11 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • 4Winds Publishing's Attu Hard Cover # 2
  • Pitdoc Press's By the Time I Get to Dallas Issue # 2
  • Source Point Press's Good Boy Issue # 2b
  • Eigomanga's Swipa the Fox: Special Edition Soft Cover # 1